How come Sonnen isn't dead

71-0010.jpg

Like when he said he will leave the ufc forever if he lost to Anderson Silva?

I dont think a 15 minute nap on top of Silva will kill him.

oh so you think silva gonna sub him off his back? interesting! i was sure it is gonna be a brutal ko/tko, but i see where you coming from, chael sub d is sub par.

When he said it a while back many people took it seriously as legit reason as to why he needed trt. His hypogonadism or whatever. So basically he was lying about why he was using?

Can a bee sting kill someone? Does that mean if they get stung and don't die they lied?

What about someone with a peanut allergy who says getting close to a peanut could kill them, and they get close and dont die, are they liars?

TS must be a rustled Wand fan or something. He took TRT because hehad low T, prove he didn't and you have a talking point.

oh so you think silva gonna sub him off his back? interesting! i was sure it is gonna be a brutal ko/tko, but i see where you coming from, chael sub d is sub par.

Chael already beat Wand once and Wand needed a real man to rescue him.

Chael+Sonnen+Takes+Down+Wanderlei+Silva+in+TUF+Brazil+3.gif

I like the phrasing at the end, but no. Chael is going to be ambien over the airwaves for the audience, and personally tuck wand in to get some sleep under the Chael blanket.

Chael already beat Wand once and Wand needed a real man to rescue him.

Chael+Sonnen+Takes+Down+Wanderlei+Silva+in+TUF+Brazil+3.gif

really? its so obviously staged. wwe looks more real than that.

oh, but you might actually think wwe is real, didnt mean to spoil it for you.

really? its so obviously staged. wwe looks more real than that.

oh, but you might actually think wwe is real, didnt mean to spoil it for you.

Wand's coaches said it wasn't, they said the production team told Wand lies saying Chael said things he didn't say and Wand took offense. Look at Chael, he's wearing flip flips or something.

Wand got handled. Sorry.

Back