how come some real strong people are hard gainers?

I've always been tall and lean, I'm 6'2" 190 and I outlift bigger guys more swelled up guys daily at the gym. Of course I'm just plain mean and determined, and most of those guys do slow curls everyday in front of the mirrors while I'm lifting for strength.

stress - if you live a stress -free life you can look like Hercules in a year or so if you work out properly .. stress does so many bad things to you .. makes you eat fast .. you scarf food down and eat ,crave unhealthy shit ..but even if you eat like 2 big healthy meals a day - no good !.. and when you see junk food you eat a whole entire big -bag of chips so fast you didnt even realize it .. its stress !.. i have seen guys look really fit or gain muscle by just switching jobs , divorcing, and not talking to their dumb ass mother anymore:p , or just giving their pets away :(

i have a question not completley ,off topic ,but kind of off topic

this smart-y pants girl ) told me if i use the back brace i lose will my muscle tone and its pointless to go to the gym .. is she right? and my PT said "dont listen to her as long as you dont wear it to bed " but i think my PT is just saying that because she doesnt like me to suffer from fibromylgia
.. sometimes i wear it for 2 -3 hours a day tops like when i am driving , or typing, or walking

is their any truth to this ? does the back brace impede your muscle mass, muscle tone , and gains? to what degree ?

this girl thinks she knows everything she also said "i i wil die if i keep taking Cyto Greens supplement.".. is she right? i am going to lose muscle from this ? that would really suck because i am BIG PUSHUP GUY

i think i am going to re-install a chinup bar

Last edited:
I think bigger or thicker bones are oftentimes assumed as being able to handle more load under tendion ie stronger.

stress - if you live a stress free life you can look like hercules in a year or so if you work out properly .. stress does so many bad things to you .. makes you eat fast .. you scarf food down and eat healthy but you eat like 2 big healthy meals a day - no good !.. and when you see junk food you eat a whole entire big -bag of chips so fast you didnt even realize it .. its stress .. i have seen guys look really fit or gain muscle by just switching jobs , divorcing, and not talking to their dumb ass mother anymore:p , or just giving their pets away :(

i have a question not completley off topic but kind of off topic

this bitch chick( pretty girl ) told me if i use the back brace i lose my muscle tone and its pointless to go to the gym .. is she right? and my PT said "dont listen to her as long as you dont wear it to bed " but i think my PT is just saying that because she doesnt like me to suffer from fibromylgia
.. sometimes i wear it for 2 -3 hours a day tops like when i am driving , or typing, or walking

is their any truth to this ? does the back brace impede your muscle mass, muscle tone , and gains?

this bitch girl thinks she knows everything she also said i i wil die if i keep taking Cyto Greens supplement... is she right? i am going to lose muscle from this ? that would really suck because i am BIG PUSHUP GUY

i think i am going to re-install a chinup bar

Bipolar thread of the year award contender right here

Back