How come Romero is ranked 15th

But yeah, he should be facing Mousasi at 204 for a #1 contender fight.

Maybe they keep him for Weidman at Msg for UFC 205?

(weidman vs souza is a better fight imo, anyway)
I think we will see Weidman vs Jacare at UFC 205 (NY)

How stupid, this guy beats anyone at 185.
He can, he's capable. Curious to see him his first fight back. He looks significantly smaller in recent pics, like he could make 170 lol. Who knows though he could just be training a lot of cardio. Wouldn't be a bad idea if that's the case.

And when is she coming back?
I don't know? Hopefully soon. Obviously she can't stay ranked at the top if she does not return within the year, but beating Holly once doesen't put you above Ronda in the rankings, sorry bud. Maybe if Valentina goes on to beat Nunes or Miesha, or if Nunes beats Holly/Valentina. But so far, fuck no cmon

I don't know? Hopefully soon. Obviously she can't stay ranked at the top if she does not return within the year, but beating Holly once doesen't put you above Ronda in the rankings, sorry bud. Maybe if Valentina goes on to beat Nunes or Miesha, or if Nunes beats Holly/Valentina. But so far, fuck no cmon
Exactly.
It is silly to put an inactive fighter that lost her/his last fight, above an active fighter that is winning.

If she had some schedule, it would be very well known by now.
So at least she is out for a few months + the months she has been out for.

He can, he's capable. Curious to see him his first fight back. He looks significantly smaller in recent pics, like he could make 170 lol. Who knows though he could just be training a lot of cardio. Wouldn't be a bad idea if that's the case.
Yeah who knows. It's just crazy to think he has already beaten fighters like Jacare, Kennedy, Machida, and Brunson and he's not even champ. I also like his chances against Rockhold and Weidman.

Romero vs Tim Kennedy should have been DQ
Romero vs Ronaldo Souza should have been NC

Yeah who knows. It's just crazy to think he has already beaten fighters like Jacare, Kennedy, Machida, and Brunson and he's not even champ. I also like his chances against Rockhold and Weidman.
Yeah I like Romero vs Rockhold, think that's the fight to make for his return. Put it on 205 with Jacare vs The Chris.

Holy War!.....Yoel is a Christian and Dana White is not.

Romero gets the winner of Bisping vs Hendo.

Lmao what in the actual fuck. His last fight was him beating the number 1 contender and now he's ranked 15th. Ufc rankings are goat.

She fought way back and has not a scheduled fight.
Why should she be above Valentina and co.?
For that matter, why should Ronda be ranked higher than Holly Holm? Holly lost 2 in a row, but Ronda's last fight was a brutal KO loss to Holm.

Back