How come not one Journalist calls Ronda Rousey out for being OVER-RATED?

It truly is amusing how threatened you kids are by Ronda.

We're threatened because we fear WMMA might actually stick around with all this popularity one person is getting, completely ruining the sport of MMA for fans of actual technique and skill. Imagine a card where half the fights are female fights. MMA is already going downhill so we especially don't need women embarrassing themselves trying to fight.

Plenty have. They're just not going to write long, whinging articles about it to satisfy MMA geeks.

She's not overrated in the dominance sense. But she is overrated in the lack of quality opposition discussion.

dana would take their head as a trophy on the wall if they badmouthed his little girl.

She finishes her fights in under a minute, she's properly rated. The whole fighting men thing is dumb though.

We're threatened because we fear WMMA might actually stick around with all this popularity one person is getting, completely ruining the sport of MMA for fans of actual technique and skill. Imagine a card where half the fights are female fights. MMA is already going downhill so we especially don't need women embarrassing themselves trying to fight.

Explain how it would "ruin" anything? It would just be more fights. And let's be real, plenty of men embarrass themselves trying to fight, see any HW fight where they are tired after 1 round.

She's the #1 wmma fighter, and she is ranked #1. How is that overrated?

All that other shit is media selling pageclicks and your own insecurities. I'm OK with Ronda's powerful self-belief. She'd probably be a do nothing bitch without it; instead her belief has made her The Last Empress.

WAR3

People like you are probably the same ones that called Jones' 'powerful self belief,' arrogance.

No journo questions the depth of her competition or her claiming gender doesn't matter, she's the best fighter at 135 bar none.

Or claiming to be able to beat Floyd or any person in the world really.

Is the feminist agenda that strong?

she's number 1. should she not be number 1?

EDIT:

I've to stop getting involved in these whiner threads about Ronda. I'm not even a fan of hers, I simply can't deny how much better she is than her closest competition.

No more for me.

People like you are probably the same ones that called Jones' 'powerful self belief,' arrogance.

I never had an issue with Jones' self belief. I did have an issue with the "goody two shoes" act when he was busy crashing cars, getting DUI's and people knew he was partying like it was 1999.

I don't have a problem with Rousey's line of BS because she doesn't pretend to be a role model, she admits point blank that she exaggerates and says things to get people's attention to promote her fights, and that she'll say outlandish things to get in her opponent's head.

My view is simple. If you're going to be an ass, then don't pretend to be an angel. If you're okay with admitting that you're going to be an ass, then I can't get upset when you actually act like one.

It's like I respect the guy who admits that he can't be trusted with certain things a LOT more than the guy who tells you that they're the man for the job in spite them knowing that they're not qualified.

Actually I'm still a huge Jon Jones fan and I can't wait for him to return. I had the Jones/Rousey avatar for a while.

This what get me about Ronda. She claim she can beat Mayweather, says she fight Laila Ali, would fight Gina at 145, but WONT FIGHT CYBORG AT 140. Ronda is a joke She not a warrior. I watch MMA to see warrior. She the best at 135, and might be a cool person, but she not the best WMMA fighter, that goes to the Queen "Cris Cyborg." She took the crown from Gina and fought all challenger. She even fought the baddest female striker on the planet at her own game, and showed heart, gut, and if the fight went long might would have won. Ronda has gotten better. Tyson was like a sponge and soak up everything because he was afraid to get exposed. When he started believing his own hype he got exposed. The different is people feared Tyson. No one at 135 fears Ronda they just haven't figured her out yet, most of them be disappointed in there selves for falling for whatever it is they fell for. People fear Cyborg. Ronda does, Gina did, even Cat Zigano admitted she went up to Cyborg an introduced herself and told her she like to fight her one day, she was like this is a big, bad looking chick. Ronda call out people she never going to fight or can beat. Mayweather could get off his couch go in the octagon today a give Ronda to worse beating in her life ten times over and probably knockout half the man that come to her rescue. If JJ and Claudia were 135 they would kick Ronda ass. Soon as Holly Holm get rid of the Octagon jitters she will beat Ronda. Amanda Nunes would give Ronda all kind of fits in the striking department. Ronda is another Brock Lesnar.

No journo questions the depth of her competition or her claiming gender doesn't matter, she's the best fighter at 135 bar none.

Or claiming to be able to beat Floyd or any person in the world really.

Is the feminist agenda that strong?

She's not overrated. Wmma is

Overrated how? She's the best female fighter on the planet and currently the UFC's biggest star. Do you really think any MMA journalist is going to take a 'meh' attitude towards the biggest star in MMA right now?

Yes, Ronda talks a lot of exaggerated shit about beating HW's and competing with men, but if it really bothers you that much go hit your girlfriend to prove to yourself you're still the physically dominant gender.

She's fighting the best fighters in her weight class. It doesn't make sense to call her overrated based on some mythical opponents with better skills than her.

WTF are you smoking? Are you retarded? This might be the biggest thing to happen to MMA ever!! My mom called me and told me that she was hearing all this shit about Ronda Rousey.. This will bring hoards of Lesbos to UFC's!! I'm cool with that! Lesbians aren't fully gay no matter what any of you say.

this read like you want to get a piece of your mom. :eek:

Back