How come nobody tried to mess with Mike Tyson in prison? He was only 5'10 and 215

He was a professional athlete. That celebrity carrys a lot of clout in prison.

I don’t think he was referring to anyone fighting by Marquis of Queensbury rules, lol! More likely referring to guys who’d spent most of their lives surviving by any means necessary.

I don't know, unless there's weapons involved or a wrestling background, I just don't see it.

I've seen tons of prison fights and they all look like pretty similar to streetfights. More brutal of course, but it's still just swinging and some occasional sloppy wrestling.

He was a professional athlete. That celebrity carrys a lot of clout in prison.

Indeed, I'm guessing most celebs find themselves very popular simply as a form of entertaining in a very boring environment.

To many people like Mike Tyson and probably just wanted to be his friend.

In an interview he did he alluded to there being a bit of trouble but nothing major. Their was a youtube comment under the video which said their relative was in the same prison and everyone bent over backward (I'm not sure if he meant that literally) for Tyson. Although it was a comment on youtube so likely bs.

Might have something to do with the fact that he'd hit you so hard your ancestors would feel it.

Nation of Islam, they are not allowed in Mecca because they are not considered real Muslims, they are pretty much the Mormons of Islam.

funny thing about that is they were created by a Turk named Fard Muhammad. A foreigner comes over to America and creates a religion for "black people"..... oh shit history really does repeat itself. lmfao

You stupid or what?

Do you hate them also or just NOI?

Do you love them?

why are you deflecting? never answered the question

1: Why would they? Not like Tyson had any reason to get involved with troublesome people or activities, being rich and all.

2: Mike Tyson's idea of "being tested" is probably different from most people's. What we'd consider a very unpleasant confrontation could well be just business as usual to him.

What's crazy is that TS was literally sitting around thinking up ideas as to why people didn't mess with Mike Tyson. Having been unable to reach a solid conclusion, he decided it was worthy of making a thread about.

He's completely obsessed with height and penis size. He used to have an account on here under the name SouthoftheAndes but got banned for posting endless threads about his two favorite subjects.

He's completely obsessed with height and penis size. He used to have an account on here under the name SouthoftheAndes but got banned for posting endless threads about his two favorite subjects.
<Dany07>

This @TidWell account is probably going to be banned soon, too. Mods can only tolerate his shitposting for so long

nobody messed with him because he could have beated the fuck out of everybody in there

He is 6 foot 1
Simeon-no27.jpg
Why in 2002 does he have a look on his face like he maybe kinda sorta wants to be raped and then why in 2006 does he have a look on his face of PTSD like he has been raped

Anyone else think @TidWell gets off on seeing people post in his stupid threads?

He makes countless dumb threads, is told by many posters that his threads suck and he just continues on posting dumb threads. Either he's legitimately retarded/confused or he's so starved for attention, that he's elated even when people point out how dumb he is.

inb4 he claims everyone's just obsessed with him

{<jordan}
Tidwell is awesome. I always enjoy his ADHD run-on sentence posts

Source? They seem like two very different posters based on their subject matter. Andes was obsessed with politics and Jews iirc

To many people like Mike Tyson and probably just wanted to be his friend.
In a quiet way, he was a hero to many. If anyone was determined and capable enough to harm or abuse him, there would likely be savage retribution.

Last edited:
The topic is why didn't anyone mess w/ him not whether or not they could beat him. I thought my post was pretty clear. Someone like Burt Reynolds would've been killed by Rocky Marciano, but it didn't stop him from thinking he could for a minute b/c he was a little bit taller than Rocky. I've seen it a million times. A lot of guys hear that I do martial arts and then they start fights or talk shit and think they can beat me b/c I'm not that big.

Can they beat you

I absolutely am. Not sure why no one is allowed to be over 6ft on this site. My dad is 6'5" and I wear 38x34 pants if that helps you believe. I've been as heavy as 240 twice, and as low as 180 (I looked ridiculous).

And yeah, any dude of any height has the ability to fuck me up. Or you.

You were a porker and mike Tyson would bend you over and over and over and there ain’t a thing you could do. You’ll see and feel the real hard iron mike.

Lol this guy thinks because he was a fat 6’4 blob with a 40 inch waist (whale status) he could wreck mike Tyson

What in the hell

<36>

He never wanted to fight Tyson, just like Jim Brown never wanted to fight Muhammad Ali.

Mandarich was just talking shit, and he knew it as he admitted it 20 years later:

Vince McMahon wanted his giant wrestler Kevin Nash to box Tyson for charity in the mid 1990s, and Nash pretty much told Vince to go fuck himself.

I know people have this idea that boxing doesn't work in a street fight, but they've listened too much to Joe rogan, because it does. Those scary looking idiotic muscle anabolic tattoo prison guys are no match for Tyson.

And TS argues height and weight... There are significantly smaller boxers who can absolutely kick ass.
I know a case where a cuban boxer was forced to beat the fuck out of 4 guys... And instead of take the beating like men, they elected to sue him lol

Remember Brawl for All WWE Vince had wrestlers actually boxing lol and the winner wuld fight a pro boxer which was Butter bean and Bart Gunn won the tourney and got to fight Butterbean? and Butterbean knocked him stuff shit was funny man

Back