How come nobody tried to mess with Mike Tyson in prison? He was only 5'10 and 215

Mike was only 5 foot 10 and 215 pounds and had short arms. Mike said when he was in prison he never had anyone test him and claimed people were very nice to him giving him extra food and drinks because he was a simple guy and wasn't acting like a gangster. Do you buy this? I think Tyson probably got extra stuff because they feared him, but he claims nobody tried to test him in the pen.

How well to personal accounts of what went down in prison hold up? Is it also likely professional fights with gloves are a bit different than prison fights with weapons so his skills don't really relate.

Tupac was supposedly raped within days of entering prison according to other inmates but according to Pac it isn't true. Bad things happen in prison to everyone irrespective of prowess or rep on the outside.

How well to personal accounts of what went down in prison hold up? Is it also likely professional fights with gloves are a bit different than prison fights with weapons so his skills don't really relate.

Tupac was supposedly raped within days of entering prison according to other inmates but according to Pac it isn't true. Bad things happen in prison to everyone irrespective of prowess or rep on the outside.
Tupac was gay anyway.

Be ready for one of the most gayiest videos.

So what are you trying to say?

Royce Gracie or Rickson would have dominated Tyson in a cage. Dodge all his strikes. Grab his leg. Straight to the ground. The Beauty of early MMA.

Only 35 IQ havers would think that Royce or Rickson could actually dodge any of Tysons punches. They'd have to catch Tyson before he'd seen that neither of them could strike and both of them would just shoot over and over or pull guard. Tyson watched mma; I think he would know what those two are all about and commit everything to keeping them from his legs. The main reason I replied was to say that I like your profile picture. I haven't heard any reference to Vietnam Tom in a while. One of the early youtube celebrities.

If TS is being serious, this is one of the stupidest questions ive ever heard in my life

tyson-pigeons-6.jpg

Because he can force the inmates to kiss each other like he does with pigeons

Back