How come nobody posts a picture of themselves?

Originally posted by IwunnaFIGHT
I get out of bed every morning because people like you make me feel great about myself..
and that is what scares us.

I'm assuming by people like me you mean the other 99.9999% of the population out there with a functioning brain. Casting sad, pitying, smiles at you as you make unsuccessful attempts at communication, and shaking our heads sadly as you stumble away.

i'm still flabbergasted that he posted a pic of himself flexing on a site where over 99% of the member are male. I wonder if they have anything about that in his "contract".

Originally posted by nolimits
i'm still flabbergasted that he posted a pic of himself flexing on a site where over 99% of the member are male. I wonder if they have anything about that in his "contract".
yes... the clause says, "Most prove an immense amount of :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:ry to retain position with the company"

Originally posted by blumpkinboy
and that is what scares us.

Past your curfew junior. Pick out your clothes for school and get some sleep.

Originally posted by IwunnaFIGHT
Past your curfew junior. Pick out your clothes for school and get some sleep.
it's summer time. i don't have school. fu-fu-fu-fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you!

how in the fack is this thread on its 43rd page? That has to be a rocord of some sort!

I can't fucking believe that anyone can that stupid as leebuck and iwunannadahsf are. You're setting new standards for retards worldwide.

here's a little something mm posted in the jack putz romoshop contest thread

Originally posted by Magic Man
you realise how gay this is? Thats not even him, I got the photo off some site and posted it here.

Yep, I consider your ass:

lindlandown3d.jpg

Leebuck3 is arguably the biggest buttwhore in OT history, with Iwunnafight being a tough challenger. Always coming back for more. Damn, that's scary. 5 to 10 pathetic comebacks away from the e-pink sock.

I think that what he said about his superior intellect and 6-digit income is even funnier than the relentless invitations to the gay beauty pageant. He must feel pretty lonely being that rich and smart in the middle of the trailer park in which he belongs, considering the way he looks and writes.

Originally posted by cybercoma
Here's my pic:

black-female-bodybuilder-19.jpg

I'd hit that so fucking hard, her symmetry is awesome, and has excellent proportions, a definite A1 ectomorphic physique.

Originally posted by amazarray(bjj)
Dude, quit checking me out in my pics, how can you stare at my arms when there are better things to look at. I didn't atacked your non simetrical arms and shoulders, your posts are so lame, you are screaming for attention in every one of them, don't bite more than you can chew, quit the atitude, the facty that you are big means shit. This is the internet. Is easy to have a cocky atitude here. You pump deca on your flacid body, with some gineco and shit. But below this shit. You are nothing, you are a wannabe. You wannabe cool in here cause you suck at real life. You wanna be tough because you are a pussy. You take shit in real life. Problably eat shit as well. All you have to do is read your posts. Go back to your cave, the neanderthal atitude is gone for ages, big boy...

AMAZOWNED!

Back