How come nobody is talking about Florence?

RIP Florence Nightingale

It's all anybody is talking about here, besides SC v UGA and Clempson v A&M.

Water is sold out everywhere lol

There's a fucking hurricane headed straight for East America - turn on the news!!!

084758_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

:eek:

These always remind me of something that may have been produced in a kindergarten class

DmhQUOqU4AA1x-B.jpg

She was never my friend. West coast of Florida here checking for another wet n wild hurricane season.

West coast best coast yeah yeah!

would rather deal with Hurricanes over Earthquakes and tornadoes. Days to prepare and hurricane glass are better than no warning, streets breaking apart, buildings falling, sink holes forming. Yikes.

I'm flying out to a work conference on Monday to Norfolk VA and scheduled to fly back on Friday. Some of the models I've been looking at have the hurricane hitting Norfolk Thursday night. Almost positive I'm getting stuck there.

Hurricanes are dangerous. In New Orleans I had such a crazy experience with Hurricanes. We were at Pat OBriens, it was pouring out. Wind was blowing. We were POUNDING Hurricanes like they were water. Woke up with a 24 year old Spanish chick with pierced nipples. I had the worst hangover and couldn’t remember much. Hurricanes are so dangerous.

Wow. @Clippy accomplished EXACTLY what he set out to do, get a conversation started. That is.... unsettling.

Back