How come nobody is talking about Florence?

By Wednesday there could be three hurricanes in the Atlantic. Puerto Rico could get hit again.
https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/gtwo.php?basin=atlc&fdays=2
085656_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

Maybe you should mention hurricane in the title?

I can only speak for myself, doesn't impact on me and I don't really give a fuck about things that happen in murica
yet they bailed you cowards out in WW2...smh...

This isn't a joke man people have like 5 days to evacuate at BEST

Helene is already as strong as Florence. Florence is weak and north. See where she is on Tuesday. Today's Saturday and tomorrow is Sunday Funday. Worrying about next weekend? - we ain't got time for that. My prediction is that NC & VA get heavy rains at the most as Florence starts to curl upward strong at that 70W line.

OTOH, so much of Florida is trash level (w/ such a retarded building code for a state in a hurricane zone) that you never know though. Nature just loves to give that shithole a good scrubbing. I can't deny that this may come into play.

There's a fucking hurricane headed straight for East America - turn on the news!!!

084758_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

I'm keeping track since the Outer Banks could take the hit. The European model says SC, so I'll believe that. Total uncertainty until after the weekend and she strengthens.

I can't afford flowers right now. I dont need a florence.

Helene is already as strong as Florence. Florence is weak and north. See where she is on Tuesday. Today's Saturday and tomorrow is Sunday Funday. Worrying about next weekend? - we ain't got time for that. My prediction is that NC & VA get heavy rains at the most as Florence starts to curl upward strong at that 70W line.

OTOH, so much of Florida is trash level (w/ such a retarded building code for a state in a hurricane zone) that you never know though. Nature just loves to give that shithole a good scrubbing. I can't deny that this may come into play.
Hurricanes seem to love trash, they’ve gotten much worse here in Houston since so much trash got pushed here after Katrina it’s trying to clean it up here too.

The flood washed a lot away it seems

That means he dipped the wick in the chocolate fountain!

What kind of disgusting language is that?

A gentleman never tells.

I’m just saying I fucked her
Florence looks like she gets around.

Looking like she’s planning to hit Florida, then south and North Carolina one right after the next.

Might need to find a less dirty and used hole.

Just saying.

Back