how come no UFC fighters walk out to kpop songs?

Because thanks to Sherdog, I've gone from thinking Korean women are the most beautiful women in the world to an amorphous blob of nothing.

Wait, what was the question?

If there are any gay male fighters in the UFC, they've yet to come out of the closet.

hahaha i was thinking something like that

:icon_lol:

but aldo comes out with rihanna

at least kpop singers are cute and all that

This is going to be Rashad's walk out song for his Bader fight. I think it might work. :p

[YT]watch?v=JrSrXr5E7P0[/YT]

why not jpop ? ;D

I think both are banned. I keep waiting for an asian fighter to come out to either and they always come out to some (usually bad) pop or rock song. (Linkin Park, some old Eurodance song, etc.) Maybe if one of them actually get good enough to be champion they'd be allowed to.

I think both are banned. I keep waiting for an asian fighter to come out to either and they always come out to some (usually bad) pop or rock song. (Linkin Park, some old Eurodance song, etc.) Maybe if one of them actually get good enough to be champion they'd be allowed to.

Or it could just be that the fighters don't listen to pop... Kawajiri walks out to B-dash - Waterpow which is a Japanese song.

[YT]c-vFyX6GjXQ[/YT]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-vFyX6GjXQ

Kpop is too masculine for MMA.

Because KPOP is shit.

And they all get plastic surgery to look the same.

Too many born haters ITT

It's pop music. If you feel that strongly against it, you have your priorities as a man all in a funk.

Why would the fighters come out to something in a language they can't understand? (a few do now, but still)

Like I said before, fighters should have real theme songs (like in pro-wrestling) instead of some generic craps that all sound the same.

Because they don't want shitty music being played during their walkouts.

Nedkov walked out to Gangnam Style at the first UFC Macau event in 2012. He lost.

376968.gif

Or it could just be that the fighters don't listen to pop... Kawajiri walks out to B-dash - Waterpow which is a Japanese song.

[YT]c-vFyX6GjXQ[/YT]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-vFyX6GjXQ

Looked around a bit more and this seems to be the case. Rin Nakai came out to a Japanese reggae singer, and some others to some anime sounding Japanese rock. With how popular Kpop is I thought there would be at least be some korean weaboos in the UFC. (The Gangnam style song was viral video.)

Back