How come no one recognizes Kajukenbo

Bearknuckle

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I don’t even really know what it is, but guys like Chuck Liddell has an 8th degree black belt, Sage Northcutt has a 4th degree, and Glover has a 5th degree black belt in it. Has anyone here ever trained in it? From wikipedia search it looks like a traditional martial art with the pajamas and belts.

I honestly don't know much about it but I can tell you I destroyed a guy who was supposedly a 'master' in it during an open sparring night.

So slow and plodding, I stuck to the basics and landed everything, beat him to every punch. He tried to turn it up but I shut him down very quickly with a push kick to the temple mid spin. I looked like a world beater, so much so that a girl asked me to show her my moves after the session was over..

I still laugh about that day, she really thought she had a chance with me ..

Dennis Alexio was a Kajukenbo dude if I'm not mistaken. But then again he got fucked up by Tong Po so you know.

Usually if it’s not recognized it’s because it’s not that good.

Usually if it’s not recognized it’s because it’s not that good.
But chuck liddell, sage and glover all have high ranking belts in it. Why would pro fighters waste that much time on something thats not good?

I honestly don't know much about it but I can tell you I destroyed a guy who was supposedly a 'master' in it during an open sparring night.

So slow and plodding, I stuck to the basics and landed everything, beat him to every punch. He tried to turn it up but I shut him down very quickly with a push kick to the temple mid spin. I looked like a world beater, so much so that a girl asked me to show her my moves after the session was over..

Bit harsh beating the shit out of her mate.

I actualy practice Kajukenbo since 2015. I am pretty good at it now and it's a great martial art for pratical combat like mma fight or even street fights. There's a lot of swinging strong strikes so it's great if you're up against multiples opponents. I was once in a 1 VS 3 and luckily I was quite well versed in Kajukenbo and did a bit of ufc on the side. We absolutly reckt that guy with my mates we even stole his wheelchair so yeah Kaju is no joke

giphy.gif

Did you touch him with teh jab?

I actualy practice Kajukenbo since 2015. I am pretty good at it now and it's a great martial art for pratical combat like mma fight or even street fights. There's a lot of swinging strong strikes so it's great if you're up against multiples opponents. I was once in a 1 VS 3 and luckily I was quite well versed in Kajukenbo and did a bit of ufc on the side. We absolutly reckt that guy with my mates we even stole his wheelchair so yeah Kaju is no joke

giphy.gif

Crazy that. She was barely an LA 6, and you are a Sherdogger. What was she thinking?

And then everyone started clapping

I have no experience with Kaijukenbo whatsoever, but i do have a black belt in Tapout and UFC!

Back