how come everytime i make a thread involving LSG people from other sites find it...

Shit as in shit or shit as in shit?

yawn. here we go again. all right shitsticks. i'm gonna set this straight once and for all. after this then i'll just reply to people's occassional dipshit posts about our "war" with sherdog. but i'm not gonna repeat the following anymore:

in truth there never was any grudge between the sites. i get pm's from people asking all the time if we're disgruntled ex-sherdoggers that wanted our own site cause we were sick of this one.
nobody's ever been disgruntled. everybody thinks this is the case because everyone thinks that it's dogg's site and everyone knows how dogg was on here. in truth it was started by dogg & waylander. me, mut, lefty, dereka, bux, dave, tanner and the rest came over and have been helping out. there are no official owners and we're all just doing it for fun.
global was never started as some kind of retaliation effort. it's just a bunch of folks that are having fun and promoting a sport that we all love.

but of course there's always the dipshits over here that have no life so they try to create an existence on the internet. with that in mind, they will try to do anything they can to create as much fuckin baby drama as possible. the biggest is trying to create a false rivalry between these 2 sites.
this is why punkmother aim's me about once a week to point out ANYTHING ANYWHERE that has to do with rivalry between the sites. and, punky, that's why i always reply with an "lol" or "right on". cause i know what you're trying to do and i'm just sittin back chillin.

now the REAL funny thing (and it looks like some have already pointed this out) is that you fucks are actually PATHETIC enough to create a friggin LOYALTY issue out of this!!!!!!!
that still cracks me up to this day. you sorry ass computer :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s are actually trying to play out a bloods and crips fantasy and i find it truely amazing.

and, vod, noticing people that post at global are starting to show up here??? well guess what rocket scientist THEY ALWAYS HAVE been here. they've ALWAYS posted here. that's because these "scraps" are the posters who are actually MATURE enough to realize that this the internet and not the fuckin godfather trilogy.
so will everyone just stop posting over at global and come back begging vod and the cool gang to accept them?
will global be a washup?
hahaha!!! vod, you know the answer. and so does punky. and that's why you guys try to chase us around here and bug us about global when all we ever do is come here to shoot the shit in the forums. whether you realize it or not, you ARE intimidated by us. and you prove it over and over again. i'm sorry you feel that way. we never had a problem with this site. when i say "we" i'm saying global......not dogg. so stop trying to take his old actions out on our whole site.

and, WOW, drunk boxer. what an interesting revelation you've come upon. you haven't seen us in ads or magazines yet. once again, let's restate everything. THE SITE IS 2 FUCKING MONTHS OLD. i find it funny that you guys actually consider US pathetic cause we're not as big, in 2 months, to what sherdog has accomplished in 8 years. gee sorry, kiddie, i guess we're just not growing as fast as the drunk boxer mma site.

kain, dude. you never cease to make me laugh. i already made you look like a fuckin idiot yesterday when you ACTUALLY tried to threaten me with a knife. and then you tried challenging us to a real fight with your "crew".....dude you really have no idea how much i was laughing at that. co-workers were giving me weird looks.
once again, i've seen what you really look like and i know how easy it would be to break your fuckin skinny ass in half in real life. but since we're never gonna meet up then just drop it.
and btw, you got banned for the same reason that you've been yellow carded over here:
cause you're a fuckin idiot. we don't deal with yellow cards over there. if you act like an idiot, goodbye. nuff said.

punky, congratulations on your awesome analogy of how the internet works. thank you. we revel in your greatness.
i never gave you those stats to try to make us look like the almighty. but (and this goes for everyone else too) if you actually think that we're not comin up fast or that we haven't accomplished shit in the 2 months the site's been up, then you are one dumbshit motherfucker.

chris chaos....haha!

so there you have it. now bring on the bashing. i've decided to go sober for a lil while (after an....uh.....unfortunate incident last night) so i'll have all the time this weekend too.

Fuck you....... I just accomplished with 2 words what it took you 830 to do.

Originally posted by Mr. Blue
Fuck you....... I just accomplished with 2 words what it took you 830 to do.

lmao!!!! well said essay. well said.

roflmao!!! drunk, that was fuckin classic.

I need money! JOIN MY CAUSE!!! FREEEEDDDOOOOMMMM!!!!!

Back