how come everytime i make a thread involving LSG people from other sites find it...

Mr Blue, i appreciate your avid loyalty but it doesnt mean much from a guy that jumped from the MMA forum into the OT cause you found the DILDO FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD humorous...

-puts arm around LSG-
I have been a part of Sherdogs longer than all of you whiney NEWBS. All of you get down on your fucking knees and show me some goddam respect!!:p

Originally posted by punkmother
the DILDO FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD humorous...
Thread? THREAD? THAT WAS REAL MAN!!! YOU HEAR ME, MANNN!!~???

Originally posted by punkmother
Mr Blue, i appreciate your avid loyalty but it doesnt mean much from a guy that jumped from the MMA forum into the OT cause you found the DILDO FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD humorous...

What are you talking about dude? I came to Sherdog for the MMA forum and I didnt know jack shit about OT until some OT guys in the MMA forum told me I should come over.

Originally posted by VOD
, because unlike your site we kinda like to pick and choose moderators we don't hand them the title with every 10$ fill-up at the local gas station. I still find it funny how you think people actually enjoy going to your site because of the 'atmosphere'. Stop offering people positions and let's see how often they come over. Take a look at your threads and point out the regulars to me. You have 8 guys keeping the whole place afloat. You're a glamorized Off-Topic working out with our scraps. You're pretty much just the water that flies back up at you when you drop a big turd in the toilet. That's how insignificant you are.
Well if Global is so bad,and they have the sherdog scraps,then why are you worried about it?
Why are all these threads started? The whole conflict sounds a bit hypocritical to me.

People are going to post all over, but alot do not want to play the kiss ass popularity contest.

Sherdog forum is the granddaddy of them all,but it looks like the site has lost a lot of posters its self.whats that excuse? OT use to be filled with people 24 hrs a day. If you take a look now its down to 7 or 8, at times........
You should appreciate any one that supports any mma sites,and get off yalls fucking high horse!

i know Mr Blue, the Dildo Fighting Championship thread brought you too OT and that is just sad...please refrain from being a part of shit like that ever again...

I thought DFC was kind of funny until I lost in 11 seconds

Dude its a forum, its meant to be funny. I thought the DFC was funny but seeing as how its not a weekly event I fail to see how you could say its the reason Im here; besides its not like I participated in the bloody thing, just thought it was funny.In all honesty, please get down from your high horse because Im sure you didnt join OT for some deep, meaningful reason.

in all honesty the dildo fighting championship was almost as bad as tridux...but thats neither here nor there mr blue, cause ive decided you are an alright guy...

hey boxer, hit me up on AIM later

So anyone who posts on another forum is concidered a traitor or is it just people who post on global? Does the same go for people who post on the UG forums or MMAweekly forums?

Originally posted by Kaps
So anyone who posts on another forum is concidered a traitor or is it just people who post on global? Does the same go for people who post on the UG forums or MMAweekly forums?
Excellent question,I thought Barbra Walters was here for a sec.:D

I think I have to go somewhere with my family soon, I'll try though

That seems to be the impression that I am getting, if it helps promote MMA then I dont see what the big deal is.......

For the record, I like Mut, Pal, Bux, Waylander, LSG, and a few of the others and don't begrudge them the opportunity to try shit out over there. Some of the guys who left from the booth, well, I guess with a little therapy I'll get over that as well.

That's exactly the thing though, I have said this before, I have seen no GlobalMMA ads ANYWHERE. They're not in magazines, I don't see them on other sites nor do I see them anywhere else. GlobalMMA is basically a holiday retreat fantasy land for 'wronged' Sherdog members or postwhores who want to be mods.

Well then, boxer, I'd say they forgot a few people here. It would be nice if they could at least be thorough about the exodus if they want the wronged and the whores.

Yeah all we talk about anymore is Global. Screw global. Let's get back to talking about whacking off and shit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back