how come everytime i make a thread involving LSG people from other sites find it...

A double yellow, RTR...you loser :p

What did you do to get it? Was it your sig line?

Originally posted by lsg
What did you do to get it? Was it your sig line?

General wankerism. He continually makes threads to point out the ridiculous posts he's made in other threads.

Yeah Joevandal I sure did that one whole time!

If I could still make threads I would make "Joevandal is a :eek::eek::eek:" and everyone would go on and agree cuz your gay.

If you intend to insult me please make it more creative than pointing a finger at me and saying, "You're gay!" It is so gauche.

Thats better. Have you been taking lessons from ujac and THC?

I taste just like candy
So dance with me
I taste just like candy
So dance with me
I taste just like candy
So dance with me
I taste just like candy
So dance with me

Originally posted by Dilligaf

OH WOW!!! it doesn't have as many hits as this one!
well........maybe because it's only been out for 2 FUCKING MONTHS!!! yet it still tends to grab your posters one by one cause they're all sick of all your childish shit that fuckhead wannabee mods like yourself try to portray.

VOD, you know from the start that you were NEVER destined to be a mod. look at your postcounts and look at WHEN they made you a mod.
they made you a mod cause there was no one else left. and you KNOW this. and THAT is why you hate your life.

as mentioned before, i'd hate my life if i was your overweighted waste too

If I wanted to be a moderator I could have gone over to Global because apparently titles like 'Moderator' and 'Admin' are pretty much part of the belt ranking over there. 90% of your posters are in a position of power over there. And also, they didn't jump ship because they were tired of the 'childish shit', they jumped ship because tried to dangle candy in front of their faces. 'Come with us we're going to make you uhhh KING OF MALE ROTTIE SECTION, yeah you'll be a fucking king'. Don't try to attack the fact that I wasn't made a moderator from my start here, because unlike your site we kinda like to pick and choose moderators we don't hand them the title with every 10$ fill-up at the local gas station. I still find it funny how you think people actually enjoy going to your site because of the 'atmosphere'. Stop offering people positions and let's see how often they come over. Take a look at your threads and point out the regulars to me. You have 8 guys keeping the whole place afloat. You're a glamorized Off-Topic working out with our scraps. You're pretty much just the water that flies back up at you when you drop a big turd in the toilet. That's how insignificant you are.

Don't forget, no forum starts out with 4000+ members. Sherdog was once a small EZBoard too. It takes time to grow. I still don't understand why people can't just post and get along. Why do people argue about message boards on the internet? I love Global AND Sherdog

Originally posted by VOD
If I wanted to be a moderator I could have gone over to Global because apparently titles like 'Moderator' and 'Admin' are pretty much part of the belt ranking over there. 90% of your posters are in a position of power over there. And also, they didn't jump ship because they were tired of the 'childish shit', they jumped ship because tried to dangle candy in front of their faces. 'Come with us we're going to make you uhhh KING OF MALE ROTTIE SECTION, yeah you'll be a fucking king'. Don't try to attack the fact that I wasn't made a moderator from my start here, because unlike your site we kinda like to pick and choose moderators we don't hand them the title with every 10$ fill-up at the local gas station. I still find it funny how you think people actually enjoy going to your site because of the 'atmosphere'. Stop offering people positions and let's see how often they come over. Take a look at your threads and point out the regulars to me. You have 8 guys keeping the whole place afloat. You're a glamorized Off-Topic working out with our scraps. You're pretty much just the water that flies back up at you when you drop a big turd in the toilet. That's how insignificant you are.

lol. fuck! i was so trashed last night. i had to re-read this entire thread just to see what we were arguing about.

ok, i'm up to speed. hungover, but up to speed. so let's dance...

1st off. 369 registered users. 10 mods & 5 admins. kinda throws yer #'s off dummy. nobody dangled shit. sure, we gave some of our very 1st members positions of modship. pretty simple. we wanted to have that area covered before people started flocking over. and our mods and admins all do an excellent job and have since day 1.

2n...don't TRY to attack that you had like 9000 posts before finally gettin your modship. i DID. and i'll do it again. remember a long time ago when someone started that thread back in june about who's the whiniest bitch in OT? remember seeing the fuckin 100's of posts saying nothing but VOD? that's how you've always been VOD. i'm pretty sure you were never givin the modship earlier because all of your posts were nothing but rivers of fuckin tears.

in actuality, i'm not behind the scenes here so i will admit that maybe there ARE other reasons as to why you're a mod here. all i know is that i remember when you got your modship and SO many fuckin people were laughing themselves silly.

we've actually got about 35 everydayers over in our ot. and we're fine with that. you could say we're working with your scraps. i'm glad you feel that way about these posters who ALL openly say that they enjoy BOTH sites. and now you call them "scraps"? goes to show why most people just think yer a fuckin joke.

so why do we have so much posting in our OT and not as much in mma? for once, i'll actually give spare you a straight up answer:
because we're not as dialed in to the mma world as jeff. jeff's been doing this shit for 8 years, has a lot of contacts, and covers a lot more events. therefore his .com portion blows us ours out of the fucking water. that's why this site has more mma posters because they came here for the .com
we're working on ours but, like lefty said, it takes time....just like anything else.

in the meantime, choke on the fact that we had over 1.7 million page views and 7000 homepage views in the first fuckin week of opening.
choke on the fact that we ARE actually growing at a tremendous rate and you fuckin hate it
choke on the fact that you're going to watch all of this happen before your very eyes
choke on the fact that there was NEVER any rivalry between jeff & i. only shit started by insignificant middleman fucks like you who couldn't stand to watch us come up so you all have, and still to this day, had to create bullshit drama that never existed.
choke on the fact that the only people who respect you are the newbies who fear your modship or the dumbshits that share your same player-hatin level of immaturity.
choke on the fact that what we've accomplished as a team over there in the last 2 months is more then you'll EVER accomplish in your whole life.
choke on the fact that i don't mind being ogled, ridiculed, made to fell miniscule.....cause when you consider the source, it's kinda pitifull!
choke on the fact that you hate everything because you hate yourself you fuckin pussy.

and this does not reflect my feelings towards this site. i still have tremendous respect for jeff, garret, 8th, dmf, and many of the other mods and admins.
i do also accredit it to being the reason we started out. i do think that this site is fuckin awesome and have always appreciated it's contribution to mma.

2n...don't TRY to attack that you had like 9000 posts before finally gettin your modship. i DID. and i'll do it again. remember a long time ago when someone started that thread back in june about who's the whiniest bitch in OT? remember seeing the fuckin 100's of posts saying nothing but VOD? that's how you've always been VOD. i'm pretty sure you were never givin the modship earlier because all of your posts were nothing but rivers of fuckin tears.

Listen capt fucktard the reason Vod didn't get his modship until recently was because ShootoKing was still an admin. And its fucking public knowledge that these 2 hate each other. Once Shooto lost admin powers in comes Vod the mod. Kinda funny isn't it.

Next time when you don't know the fucking situation, instead of just blowing smoke up everyones ass just find the nearest bridge and jump off ok.

Why are we still talikng about this? Get over it!!!

Listen you confirmed triduxer your the ones that kicked up this shitstorm. Get ready to deal with the blowback, its not gonna smell too nice.

then why isn't he an admin like shooto earl?

ah, fuck it. yer right. it's none of my biz and i won't get involved in it.

and, no, we're not the ones that kicked this up. i didn't start this thread. and i didn't start the last one that we argued in either.

Yep. I kick up shit. Right!! Who are you btw?

lol. dude did you just say "blowback"?????

lmao!!! cmon earl! you can find cooler words then that. how about BACKLASH, RAMPAGE, FURY, or even PAYBACK would be better. lol over and over

Originally posted by Dilligaf
lol. fuck! i was so trashed last night. i had to re-read this entire thread just to see what we were arguing about.

ok, i'm up to speed. hungover, but up to speed. so let's dance...

1st off. 369 registered users. 10 mods & 5 admins. kinda throws yer #'s off dummy. nobody dangled shit. sure, we gave some of our very 1st members positions of modship. pretty simple. we wanted to have that area covered before people started flocking over. and our mods and admins all do an excellent job and have since day 1.

in actuality, i'm not behind the scenes here so i will admit that maybe there ARE other reasons as to why you're a mod here. all i know is that i remember when you got your modship and SO many fuckin people were laughing themselves silly.

we've actually got about 35 everydayers over in our ot. and we're fine with that. you could say we're working with your scraps. i'm glad you feel that way about these posters who ALL openly say that they enjoy BOTH sites. and now you call them "scraps"? goes to show why most people just think yer a fuckin joke.

so why do we have so much posting in our OT and not as much in mma? for once, i'll actually give spare you a straight up answer:
because we're not as dialed in to the mma world as jeff. jeff's been doing this shit for 8 years, has a lot of contacts, and covers a lot more events. therefore his .com portion blows us ours out of the fucking water. that's why this site has more mma posters because they came here for the .com
we're working on ours but, like lefty said, it takes time....just like anything else.

in the meantime, choke on the fact that we had over 1.7 million page views and 7000 homepage views in the first fuckin week of opening.
choke on the fact that we ARE actually growing at a tremendous rate and you fuckin hate it
choke on the fact that you're going to watch all of this happen before your very eyes
choke on the fact that there was NEVER any rivalry between jeff & i. only shit started by insignificant middleman fucks like you who couldn't stand to watch us come up so you all have, and still to this day, had to create bullshit drama that never existed.
choke on the fact that the only people who respect you are the newbies who fear your modship or the dumbshits that share your same player-hatin level of immaturity.
choke on the fact that what we've accomplished as a team over there in the last 2 months is more then you'll EVER accomplish in your whole life.
choke on the fact that i don't mind being ogled, ridiculed, made to fell miniscule.....cause when you consider the source, it's kinda pitifull!
choke on the fact that you hate everything because you hate yourself you fuckin pussy.

and this does not reflect my feelings towards this site. i still have tremendous respect for jeff, garret, 8th, dmf, and many of the other mods and admins.
i do also accredit it to being the reason we started out. i do think that this site is fuckin awesome and have always appreciated it's contribution to mma.

There's enough choking in this thread to make me think it's like you and a cock on any given Friday night. But I'll humor your bullshit attempt to garner some respect. I'm so glad that you this doesn't reflect your feelings for the 'mainstay' at our site.
I think Bug Eyed hit the correct answer and proved that you just have stupidity to fall back on as an excuse. About 5 or 6 times now when you retaliate to my words you utilize my tagline of 'I hate my world' as a tool to use against me. That's fucking weak pal. 'YOU HATE YOUR WORLD CAUSE YOU WEREN'T MOD!', give me a break...I can't even respond to that because it really is just a beaten piece of shit trying to grasp for anything he can use as a comeback.

Why am I choking on the fact that you really haven't accomplished anything but creating a chatroom with members that we didn't really care about losing?

Why am I choking on the fact that you might be growing but it's pretty easy to double your numbers when there's only 6 of you there. Another thing, don't try to use actual numbers because it just makes you look stupid. 'WE HAVE BLAH BLAH BLAH POSTING SO YOU'RE MISTAKEN'. You might as well have just said 'I'M REALLY INSECURE ABOUT OUR NUMBERS SO LET ME TRY TO DEFEND THEM'.

Why am I choking on the fact that newbies fear me? I've made my name here in the OT and noone really fears me. I like to think that maybe one or two of the folks here get a grin at reading my posts but I couldn't really give a good shit.

Why am I choking on the fact that you have all these page views and bullshit like that when 90% of it came from our members trying to see how stupid your site was?

Your attacks are benign, your site is bullshit, and you are just stupid to continue this. Your justifications fall short of anything worthwhile and people still don't give a shit about you. Keep coming back I'll go at this all weekend, doesn't make any difference to me.

If you haven't paid attention I ain't gonna tell ya.

But I've been here as long as you.

Back