How come everytime I go to a convenience store ....

....I walk up to the register the attendant is standing at, set my shit down, and they say "I can help you over here" and they walk to the other register. So now I have to pick my shit up and carry it over. I swear this happens more often than not and it drives me absolutely nuts. Just happened to me at the airport. Why? Why? WHY????? You couldn't have let me know before I set my shit down? I mean you were literally watching me do it. I'm beginning to think these people are just fucking with me. No one can be that incompetent. Fuck.

End rant
I swear they do it on purpose too. Every fucking time

I've only had that happen a couple of times. In a few of them, I believe they were standing at the next register over to have a better view of the store tv because the lotto ticket display was blocking their view at the main one.

Must be from a small town. When I go there’s always a line, it would be impossible to get the wrong counter.

Yeah that's pretty bad, worse is having 5+ lanes but only one is open. And no self check out.

....I walk up to the register the attendant is standing at, set my shit down, and they say "I can help you over here" and they walk to the other register. So now I have to pick my shit up and carry it over. I swear this happens more often than not and it drives me absolutely nuts. Just happened to me at the airport. Why? Why? WHY????? You couldn't have let me know before I set my shit down? I mean you were literally watching me do it. I'm beginning to think these people are just fucking with me. No one can be that incompetent. Fuck.

End rant

So you're not attentive enough to notice another cashier is open and it's their fault???

They are probaly cashing out/doing other work on that till. Dont complain, just buy your shit and leave.

So you're not attentive enough to notice another cashier is open and it's their fault???
There is one cashier and two registers. Why stand at the register you're not logged into

There is one cashier and two registers. Why stand at the register you're not logged into

Oh, she's not there? That's their fault then. If you have one item you can easily pick up is the only time they're being helpful.

Back