How Clean Do you Keep Your Car

EndlessCritic

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I am a relatively slothful person by nature, especially when it comes to keeping things clean. My car is no exception.

I have a (questionably good) habit of flossing my teeth while I drive with one of those little plastic flossers. When I'm done, I'll usually put it in my cup holder -- even if there's no cup.

I just looked through my car today and my car is literally covered with these small flossers. Easily 30 of them scattered in the back of my car.

TLDR you might get AIDS if you go into my car.

edit:
I forgot to add I don't even have floor mats in my car.

And I pick my nails regularly and toss my nails on the floor.

I really am a sick fuck.

Last edited:
I am a relatively slothful person by nature, especially when it comes to keeping things clean. My car is no exception.

I have a (questionably good) habit of flossing my teeth while I drive with one of those little plastic flossers. When I'm done, I'll usually put it in my cup holder -- even if there's no cup.

I just looked through my car today and my car is literally covered with these small flossers. Easily 30 of them scattered in the back of my car.

TLDR you might get AIDS if you go into my car.
Not very. I had to crash it to get it detailed, it hadn't been cleaned inside for probably 4 years.
Loads of used masks. Probably 50 CDs on the passenger seat, husband's long beard hairs, various stationery.

I only clean it when I meet beautiful women.

Any day now.....

46679A6600000578-0-image-m-65_1510836882336.jpg

Very..

10 pack of napkins and the manual in the glove department..

In the back i keep oil, wiper fluid, some sponges, micro fiber wipes, very, very basic tools, a flashlight and a blanket..

Also on the floor of the trunk i store a folding chair, 2 fishing rods, an inflatable water toy/mattress and an icescraper/brush..

Nothing really enters my car except for groceries and i clean it on the outside every other week and i have someone clean the interior maybe 4 times a year..

My wife and I like to keep a clean house and clean cars, but it’s harder to do in the winter. We never leave trash in it though, so it’s mostly dust.

As I got older I became wary of those things. Back in the day my car used to be a complete mess. Now I keep things tidy and clean.

I keep it clean inside and out. It feels good to get into a clean ride. It's the second most expensive thing I've ever owned (besides my home), so I take of it.

I keep them clean, dog fur in the backseat and some dirt/salt on the floor that I’ll clean out thoroughly in March. I clean them more reliably in the summer, it’s not worth the constant fight in a New England winter

How hard is it to grab the garbage and throw it away every time you get out of your vehicle? I can't stand cluttered messes though. It makes me feel crowded.

I havent cleaned my truck out in 4 years.

Don't believe the hype.

Outside I get cleaned regularly but I never vacuum the inside. It's still pretty clean but there's still some sand from beach season last summer so I should probably get it done.

Outside: immaculate. It's a bmw so I have a reputation to uphold

Inside: 4/10, have never vacuumed once in all the years I've owned it. Youd be astonished at how much cat fur is in it despite my cat never being in it. Just all transfer from me

About once a week I take out all the water bottles/trash once a month I'll vacuum out the dog hair.

Its a mobile trash can sadly. Kids open toys and leave the packages, blankets, a random shoe, prescription bags. Fast food bags, straw wrappers, lottery tickets, food crumbs and spills, milkshake spill has been there for 8 months.
I promise though my next car im keeping clean lol

Back