How Chael made Wanderlei return to TUF

what you mean grasping at straws?

its called evidence n its right infront of you.

wand is still calling him out or said he wants to face chael.

chael changed his tune, n wants nothing to to with wand.

chael "donald duck" sonnen.

Way to get the wrong end of the stick genius.

Now that Wand has no bout agreement and no chance to be licensed to fight, he wants to fight Chael. How convenient.

its funny how ppl criticize silva for not understanding english well.

would you expect sonnen to sign documents in portuguese?

still after all he went through silva still wants the fight, while chael seems eager to put it behind him.

It's pretty sad when you're nicknamed The Axe Murderer yet you're afraid to fight another fighter and you have losses on your record in the fashion that Vitor and Leben beat you in. All of these things and the promos Wanderlai cuts makes it pretty hard to take him serious as a supposed badass.

Granted Wandy looks bad as of late, but I'd take anything Chael says with a huge grain of salt. Well known he'll say anything to get some camera time.

For sure. If anyone trusts completely what sonnen says they are pretty stupid.

Stop trolling. Wanderlei is a duck and everyone thinks you're an idiot.

checks the facts

chael dont wanna fight wand no more.

thats a duck.

stop chael worshiping, looks embarrassing.

It's pretty sad when you're nicknamed The Axe Murderer yet you're afraid to fight another fighter and you have losses on your record in the fashion that Vitor and Leben beat you in. All of these things and the promos Wanderlai cuts makes it pretty hard to take him serious as a supposed badass.

Yeah sure , becaue you are probably more of a badass posting on an internet forum ?

Btw this " axe murderer " nick obviously means nothing nowadays, but I can warranty you that back in Pride days when he was dubbed the Axe Murderer, people weren't exactly queuing up to fight him..
I reckon it is sad how he is ending up, but let's not forget he was certainly MMA most feared fighter at some point, when he was brutalizing and soccer kicking fighters, with a viciouness/aggressivity that was borderline animal ( he was probably fully loaded back then too but this is another topic )

i know what you're getting at, but knowing chael if someone said "sign this or you can't fight" i think he would

it would be pretty dumb for him to do that.

a random guy with no id shows up n ask you, in a foreign language, to sign some things.

the best thing to do is ask him to speak with your rep or lawyer.

Yeah sure , becaue you are probably more of a badass posting on an internet forum ?

Btw this " axe murderer " nick obviously means nothing nowadays, but I can warranty you that back in Pride days when he was dubbed the Axe Murderer, people weren't exactly queuing up to fight him..
I reckon it is sad how he is ending up, but let's not forget he was certainly MMA most feared fighter at some point, when he was brutalizing and soccer kicking fighters, with a viciouness/aggressivity that was borderline animal ( he was probably fully loaded back then too but this is another topic )

No, he would most likely kick my ass.

so wand says he still wants to fight chael,

while chael says he doesnt wanna fight wand anymore.

so finally we see whos ducking who.

hopefully that will shut all the annoying sonnen fanboys up

what you mean grasping at straws?

its called evidence n its right infront of you.

wand is still calling him out or said he wants to face chael.

chael changed his tune, n wants nothing to to with wand.

chael "donald duck" sonnen.

its funny how ppl criticize silva for not understanding english well.

would you expect sonnen to sign documents in portuguese?

still after all he went through silva still wants the fight, while chael seems eager to put it behind him.

checks the facts

thats a duck.

your hero dont wanna fight no more, whats hard to get?

you are either a troll or fucking retarded.

but thanks for making me laugh.

Now that Wand has no bout agreement and no chance to be licensed to fight, he wants to fight Chael. How convenient.

lol exactly. Where was this attitude before? Now all the sudden he's determined to "do whatever it takes to make the fight happen". Beforehand he wouldn't even sign the contract. Lol at Silva. This is way beyond pathetic now.

checks the facts

thats a duck.

Ducking Silva for Vitor Belfort? LMAO. Silva fans are delusional.

Last edited:
Back