How Chael made Wanderlei return to TUF

Lol of course they don't show it even though they supposedly filmed it. Silva looks worse and worse every second of the day.

Damn Chael Sonnen is awesome.

-He defeats Wanderlei Silva by Mind Games (pre-fight submission--should be on the record)

-He forgives Dida and reminds people of the very wise truth that once someone is punished for something, they should be left alone about it.

The guy just keeps gaining my respect more and more

Granted Wandy looks bad as of late, but I'd take anything Chael says with a huge grain of salt. Well known he'll say anything to get some camera time.

I used to dislike Sonnen very much but ever since his TUF gig against Jones, I like him more and more.

In pro wrestling, nobody stays a babyface or a heel forever. They constantly shift sides because it draws more interest. Chael knows this better than anyone.

i dont get it. Why would wanderlei come back if they were going to replace him with vitor? is he jealous of vitor? how does the imply that wanderlei is scared of him

i dont get it. Why would wanderlei come back if they were going to replace him with vitor? is he jealous of vitor? how does the imply that wanderlei is scared of him

there's a huge rivarly between the two in Brazil.

Vitor Belfort has been the posterboy for MMA in Brazil since his early days in the UFC up until he lost to Anderson.

Wanderlei has always been jealous of Vitor because even during his great Pride days Brazilians (Wanderlei's own people) liked Vitor more

so at the very least, you could say Wand is scared of Vitor taking even more glory from him by saving the day when Wand walks out on a show

BelfortWanderlei.gif

I'd love to see this in extreme slow motion so I can get an idea of what the heck Wanderlei was doing.

He moved forward like he was going to attack but then just put his arms up and froze (and this is all before Vitor even hits him)

I'd love to see this in extreme slow motion so I can get an idea of what the heck Wanderlei was doing.

He moved forward like he was going to attack but then just put his arms up and froze (and this is all before Vitor even hits him)

Wand missed a step and Belfort, being ultra fast, capitalized. Watch the entire fight, again, and see how tentative Wand is. He was the aggressor but he was nervous, and ultimately paid the price.

Wand either fucked up with his footwork or expected Vitor to retreat.

Vitor was edging closer to the cage, maybe Wand intended to press him against it?

Maybe wand was trying to clinch with him to throw some knees or something, didn't close enough distance or saw vitor ready to counter and abandoned the idea.

so wand says he still wants to fight chael,

while chael says he doesnt wanna fight wand anymore.

so finally we see whos ducking who.

hopefully that will shut all the annoying sonnen fanboys up

Grasping to straws, huh?

Who cares what Chael has to say at this point.

Win a fight Chael before you start calling other fighters "terrible"

Now that Wand has no bout agreement and no chance to be licensed to fight, he wants to fight Chael. How convenient.

Grasping to straws, huh?

what you mean grasping at straws?

its called evidence n its right infront of you.

wand is still calling him out or said he wants to face chael.

chael changed his tune, n wants nothing to to with wand.

chael "donald duck" sonnen.

Stop trolling. Wanderlei is a duck and everyone thinks you're an idiot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back