How can you not like Cody Gabrandt after this video?

It's a nice gesture by Cody. These poor kids need something positive to look forward to when facing such a tough time with treatment. I don't dislike Cody and think he's a good fighter, but I'm still picking Dom on Friday.

As they told Dominic Toretto at the end of Fast and Furious:

"one right does not make up for a lifetime worth of wrongs".

That, and the internet is full of sociopaths.

Thinly veiled "im a good guy bro, look i have friend with cancer" video.

Actually it's pathetic
I don't think a guy with necktats nicknamed "No Love" is overly concerned with winning over a bunch of dorks on the internet.

Implying your opinion matters Mr. Lurking since 09 bro lmao xd

cringelord

Obviously it's worth something, unless of course I responded to a post that didn't matter in the first place either. Lul stay triggered by Garbrandt.

It's a nice gesture by Cody. These poor kids need something positive to look forward to when facing such a tough time with treatment. I don't dislike Cody and think he's a good fighter, but I'm still picking Dom on Friday.
samsies

Obviously it's worth something, unless of course I responded to a post that didn't matter in the first place either. Lul stay triggered by Garbrandt.
Lurkin since 08 here, sorry bro im cooler xd lol

He's been hanging with that kid since before he waz in the UFC... so I'm not sure why so many people think he'z "playing that card"... he's obviously just helping out a kid from his home town.

It's honorable...
<{Joewithit}>

That said... Cody will likely be in way over his head against Dom the TAM killer.

Thinly veiled "im a good guy bro, look i have friend with cancer" video.

Actually it's pathetic

man I hope that's not it, video got to me, as I have a sick wife

man I hope that's not it, video got to me, as I have a sick wife
I am sorry to hear that, man. I hope that i am wrong but too many celebrities did the same thing for obvious reasons (which is to get sympathies)

Not to shit on, or try to diminish what he's doing there, but i think a shit ton of people would do the same in his position. If i came from a small town, and I found out some little kid with cancer looked up to me, Id absolutely have not a single problem spending a few hours with him whenever i visited home. It is nice that Cody does that though

I don't think anyone thinks he's a bad guy though. He has a douche personality, but i don't think he's a bad person. Ronda has a bitch personality, but she does things for kids and animals as well. He's a guy who would be a great friend if he was your friend, but he'd be a douchebag if you didn't know him. He's like a little pitbull

He alright but when he calls himself a savage all the time makes me cringe. Dude you are as big as a 5th grader.

Not to shit on, or try to diminish what he's doing there, but i think a shit ton of people would do the same in his position. If i came from a small town, and I found out some little kid with cancer looked up to me, Id absolutely have not a single problem spending a few hours with him whenever i visited home. It is nice that Cody does that though
From experience, I think you're legitimately wrong about that. Also, a shit ton of people DID reach out to the kid - the thing that made the story heartening was that he (Cody) and the kid developed a big brother/little brother relationship and have continued it going on five or so years.

Back