How can you eat a rare or medium rare burger???

Ive been cooking for a living my entire life, i guess i should have said in America, because @mb23100 corrected me showing video of Japanese restaurants serving raw chicken.

I actually spent a few minutes reading about how it is possible. So im going to change my statement to in America, not worldwide. Im ignorant on food culture outside of the country i live in.

Pork honestly isnt as dangerous by a long shot. Weve all eaten undercooked bacon or bloody porkchops and loved it. But restsurants are supposed to cook pork all the way through.

Alot of times people think their pork chop is medoum rare because of blood, but that blood collects around the bone and rests. If you cut your porkchop open its cooked completely.

I do believe you at eat pork at 135F safe. You are required to cook it to 155F in america i believe. And an overcooked porkchop sucks. So i agree with you sort of.

This doesnt apply to a porkchop, but when smoking pork alot of people will put it out early at let the temperature rise slowly while it cooks itself, leaving a very red "rare" look. Even though its fully cooked.

Either way, i always overcook pork in a restaurant. If theres bloody or any pink it gets sent back so i have to do it again. And that shit sucks.

I always undercook steak, so i can just cook it more instead of wasting product because someone doesnt know how they like their steak
I was joking about rare pork, because I thought he was joking about raw chicken. I guess we both learned something. While I don't eat pork rare I cook it to 145 and let it rest.. It's just as satisfying as Steak if you know what your doing Honestly I don't eat pork chops at restaurant, just because I feel like they'll overcook them.

Barbequed a beef tenderloin last weekend. Brought it just to perfection, let it sit for ten more minutes covered to continue rising to temperature, then put it on the block, let it sit for a minute and chopped into it. Red all through with a perfect crust.
Lmao you grill bros are hilarious. You all make “perfect”food and its all overcooked, dry and improperly seasoned.

If youre barbecuing tenderloin youre already lost

Ive been cooking for a living my entire life, i guess i should have said in America, because @mb23100 corrected me showing video of Japanese restaurants serving raw chicken.

I actually spent a few minutes reading about how it is possible. So im going to change my statement to in America, not worldwide. Im ignorant on food culture outside of the country i live in.

Pork honestly isnt as dangerous by a long shot. Weve all eaten undercooked bacon or bloody porkchops and loved it. But restsurants are supposed to cook pork all the way through.

Alot of times people think their pork chop is medoum rare because of blood, but that blood collects around the bone and rests. If you cut your porkchop open its cooked completely.

I do believe you at eat pork at 135F safe. You are required to cook it to 155F in america i believe. And an overcooked porkchop sucks. So i agree with you sort of.

This doesnt apply to a porkchop, but when smoking pork alot of people will put it out early at let the temperature rise slowly while it cooks itself, leaving a very red "rare" look. Even though its fully cooked.

Either way, i always overcook pork in a restaurant. If theres bloody or any pink it gets sent back so i have to do it again. And that shit sucks.

I always undercook steak, so i can just cook it more instead of wasting product because someone doesnt know how they like their steak
For someone who has been cooking all of your life you have no fucking clue what youre talking about

Lmao you grill bros are hilarious. You all make “perfect”food and its all overcooked, dry and improperly seasoned.

If youre barbecuing tenderloin youre already lost

I don't think I've ever seen anything but moronic judgemental bullshit from you. Unfortunate for your point, you're talking out your ass and have no clue what you're talking about.

You also once stated that anyone who doesn't love in n out is a hipster. Your opinions on food will always be beneath mine. You're just a hoi polloi nothing.

I like them bloody but they usually come medium rare to medium.

For someone who has been cooking all of your life you have no fucking clue what youre talking about

You literally have no concept of how to cook. Your pathetic little quips are indicative of an insecure Las Vegas tool who eats at chain restaurants on a regular basis and considers it fine dining.

I always have to send my veggie burgers back. They can never get one perfectly medium rare.

Saw Bourdain eat raw chicken at an izekaya in one of his old no reservation shows. Still not convinced.

Back