How can you call DJ p4p #1 over Conor when he won't move up in weight class.

Why is Canor even in the p4p discussion? Can only get wins vs lesser manlets and got brutally finished by a career gatekeeper once he finally fought someone his size
are we pretending conor and nate are the same size now?

Several title defences > winning the belt.

Did Conor ever defend the belts he won in his former org, before going to the UFC?
Do I spot a pattern.

Why is Canor even in the p4p discussion? Can only get wins vs lesser manlets and got brutally finished by a career gatekeeper once he finally fought someone his size

output_i39xvo_by_fincher7-da9mwxw.gif

doublepunch_by_fincher7-dasu79e.gif

eddieko_by_fincher7-datsdyi.gif

dsc_8765.jpg

bitterness_by_fincher7-daqjfl1.jpg

Last edited:
Mighty Mouse gives up 4 inches height against pretty much any bantamweight. What do you think would happen if Conor went up to welterweight and fought condit, Rory, Maia etc who are all 4 inches minimum taller than him. Try and picture how those fights go.

Dude would rather be the big manlet in a small pond of manlets than to risk entering the big manlet pond.

He's 14-2 in the big manlet pond.

Noob.

DJ would be fighting at 115 if the division existed. He is fighting at and dominating above his weight.

He is small at 125, a child among manlets at 135 and still could fight for the title.

images (5).jpg

Dude would rather be the big manlet in a small pond of manlets than to risk entering the big manlet pond.

Conor went up into THE best division and took out the champion when he could have easily stayed at featherweight and KO Aldo whenever he wanted a paycheck. DJ would be lucky to be on the prelims of a Conor card.
Conor p4p lol ya that's cute

Gsp
Jones
Silva

Accomplish anything close to what these guys did then maybe

Gsp has 12 UFC belts and like 19 wins against the best of the best. Conor has no chance of coming close to this.

DJ is great but DJ lost to guys a class up. And has multiple wins over the same guys in a shallow class

For Conor to be p4p or even considered

Beat khabib furg Aldo max Edgar

When gsp was champ and considered p4p there was no doubt cause he cleared a division twice and a stacked division

well that is that.

see y'all later.

Conor went up into THE best division and took out the champion when he could have easily stayed at featherweight and KO Aldo whenever he wanted a paycheck. DJ would be lucky to be on the prelims of a Conor card.

Lol he's 5'3. He's in the division he's suppose to be in.

Actually defending a belt in 1 weight class against mediocre fighters

or

Winning fights and titles in multiple weight classes

Whats more relevant when it comes to "pound for pound"? I'd say the second one however, Conor has me butthurt so something something never defended.

Then went and avenge his loss.

All champions who have recently faced a bigger contender are getting ruthlessly beaten. Look at Weidman vs Rockhold. Look at Rousey vs Amanda Nunes. Look at Cruz vs Garbrandt.

Conor went up to 170 to fight Nate and stayed at 170 for the rematch. When you argue, at least be objective you stupid idiot.

Avanged his loss ? lol. Last time I checked a finish > a 5 round decision also it is 1-1 so far who knows what a 3rd fight will look like.

Back