How can you be that fat being a professional mma fighter?

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Im talking about a lot of the heavyweights here, probably a dumb question but i just can't get it, the amounts of food you would need to eat to pull that off is disgusting. Shit im a runner and i have to constantly force myself to eat to not lose weight and this guys do one of the most brutal and tiring sports in the world and are still fat, are they only eating butter soaked cheese burgers? Cause thats tho only way i think someone could pull that off.

Edit: im not talking about the guys with a little body fat here like cain or fedor ( especially pride fedor) im talking about the legit morbidly obese guys that pop in every fight

Last edited:
TS: Why don't fighters look like me?

marathonrunner.jpg

Fedor put weight on purposley to make him harder to move,and add power to his punches.

Mark Hunt is not so tall for a HW,and i think his added weight also works for him in that way,even if he is less disciplined about it than Fedor.

A combination of genetics plus age. Also TS didn’t you start running like really recently? Aren’t you also always complaining about how you’re skinny fat or something?

Fedor put weight on purposley to make him harder to move,and add power to his punches.

Mark Hunt is not so tall for a HW,and i think his added weight also works for him in that way,even if he is less disciplined about it than Fedor.
Im not talking about guys like fedor who by any means were pretty build in his prime, cain was never that "fat" as well just with some extra body fat and he was know to eat 20 tacos after every training seasion.

Im talking about guys like roy nelson and some of the blubber heavyweights you see in every card, if you train mma seriously i can't belive you would be able to get fatter than cain unless you are eating burguers for breakfast

A combination of genetics plus age. Also TS didn’t you start running like really recently? Aren’t you also always complaining about how you’re skinny fat or something?
Talking about really fat here, not fedor fat

A lot of them are just endomorph. They won't lose the last layer of fat whatever of what they do so they just eat and be strong as bulls. Look at DC at LHW. That type of fighter is still the strongest you will ever see look at DC, Lewis, Roy Nelson, Mark Hunt... Inhumane strength.

I often think how awful their diet must be to be so fat yet so active.
Cain is a great example. Cardio for days and in his prime he was close to 20% bf

now he’s prob 35%

DC also. A tub of lard.... how?

I never understood that either. They have to burn thousands of calories a day.

Im not talking about guys like fedor who by any means were pretty build in his prime, cain was never that "fat" as well just with some extra body fat and he was know to eat 20 tacos after every training seasion.

Im talking about guys like roy nelson and some of the blubber heavyweights you see in every card, if you train mma seriously i can't belive you would be able to get fatter than cain unless you are eating burguers for breakfast
I seen plenty of fat guys who only lose so much weight even if they train full time. If they eat too much and go out boozin,they keep the weight on

I often think how awful their diet must be to be so fat yet so active.
Cain is a great example. Cardio for days and in his prime he was close to 20% bf

now he’s prob 35%

DC also. A tub of lard.... how?
Cain was ok, when in fighting shape he was maybe a little chubby but you could see he was build and he was guy know to eat 20 tacos in row every training seassion, so yeah i can't understand how you can get fatter than this training for mmaScreenshot_2021-03-03-02-38-32-1.png

Hunt is not so tall for a WW

Back