How can Weidman beat Machida?

Archleone

Backstage Brawl ≠ Legitimate UFC Fight
@purple
Reaction score
Machida was a smart guy and has the best IQ fighter in the UFC rosters combine. Also, I was a smart guy and has the best IQ in the Sherdog rosters combine. As demonstrated by those grammatically perfect sentences.

He know too well about weidman skills and style. I highly doubt Machida will make a mistake like rushing back like Silva and got KO counter by Weidman. Also, if anyone could translate what the fuck I just said into something resembling coherency, that'd be appreciated.

Machida will fight with range like how he did against Mousasi.
Weidman even said the same thing as Cain said against JDS.
"When he think I going to take him down, I'm going to strike him, when he think I am going to strike him, I am going to take him down."
So clearly, Weidman has brain damage.

Weidman best chance too beat Machida is probably by front kick KO like he didn't to Couture. No, really. He didn't do that at all.
If he like AS, Weidman will check and break Machida shin too. But he has don't like AS, so he not won't.
And I think Silva taught Machida not o kick like he kick Weidman. Which is too bad, because the O Kick is the most dangerous technique thousands of years of kung fu and Steven Seagal could produce. But he can't use it, because TOO DEADLY, MACHIDA-SAN! TOO DEADLY!

I could see Weidman either win by decision or TKO/KO only.
Machida won't get sub by Weidman.

Machida on the other hand can likely TKO/KO Weidman, sub Weidman, and also decision Weidman by having a few take down, but like, not too many or he can't. Engrish is my first language.

Its gonna be The Chris by extreme violence.

I think hes gonna start by punching Machida in the face a few times, then he will push him up against the cage and do some more face punching mixed with elbows. Body lock take down, more face punching, more elbows until Machida is really hurt bad and gives The Chris an easy choke just to stop the face punching.

Holy shit. Worst post I've ever tried to read.

TS, you're kinda funny, but I'm worried about your mental health.

Is everyone going to miss the "point" of this thread despite the other literally being fucking inches below this thread(it is a parody)? I'm starting to think the people here are incapable of reading a post that contains more than a sentence or two.

Last edited:
Considering Machida has lost to guys like Phil Davis, it isn't a stretch to say that Weidman has a good chance of beating the guy

good lord this site is full of fucking retards

I'm not imprezzed by your attempt at trolling...

lol @ people taking the thread seriously.

I'm going With elusive Lyoto by decision....

Considering Machida has lost to guys like Phil Davis, it isn't a stretch to say that Weidman has a good chance of beating the guy

I'm not sure counting on the judges disagreeing with every media outlet is the best game plan for the Chris.

I'm not sure counting on the judges disagreeing with every media scoring is a great game plan for the Chris.

Its gonna be The Chris by extreme violence.

I think hes gonna start by punching Machida in the face a few times, then he will push him up against the cage and do some more face punching mixed with elbows. Body lock take down, more face punching, more elbows until Machida is really hurt bad and gives The Chris an easy choke just to stop the face punching.

Lol extreme violence. Nice break down, "face punching" sounds like a really inventive technique. So is he to avoid the temple and side of the head?

Although I guess it is only slightly worse than "Punch a fucking hole in his chest".

Machida was a smart guy and has the best IQ fighter in the UFC rosters combine. Also, I was a smart guy and has the best IQ in the Sherdog rosters combine. As demonstrated by those grammatically perfect sentences.

Still pretty low IQ.

Back