Opinion How can we truly end Mexico's cartels and drug wars?

Oceanmachine

Tidwell belt
Banned
Reaction score
Without goint the Mao or Stalin/Putin route. Which is for the government to infilitrate and kill everyone.

Is it to become a mafia state? The government agents empower 1 cartel to take out the others. And then infilitrate that cartel and take it out and then any oligarchs left become agents of the state to do the governments bidding

Drug
Abuse
Resistance
Education

It is the only way.

JIdKZPEIKWObqeRxpJlTZ0PJyioFaWv530NpGEu8665I6__jsI6UL3DS1ci2OVpAw3O2D9OXPxgsqXndKCjIjUO4LDgzuknp2DHRKNDG

Shouldn’t have killed Pablo I guess..

Has anyone tried asking nicely?

decriminalize it like Portugal

Mexico would need to become a police state for some time, not this quasi democracy where corruption is through the roof.

they should suspend all civil rights, massive arrests of all those affiliated with cartels n in worse case scenario have death squads getting rid of anybody affiliated with cartels.

basically any type of cartel affiliation would be a death sentence

legalize the dope

take the money laundering banks to task (they never really have in the past)

+ a strong border to prevent trafficking

More economic opportunity in Mexico for all Mexicans, especially the poor and middle class.

Decriminalize it.

I am for legalization of Cocaine too, just set age limit to 23 .

Legalize human trafficking and extortion, obviously

Without goint the Mao or Stalin/Putin route. Which is for the government to infilitrate and kill everyone.

Is it to become a mafia state? The government agents empower 1 cartel to take out the others. And then infilitrate that cartel and take it out and then any oligarchs left become agents of the state to do the governments bidding

Wasn't that the plot for Sicario? At least partly?

Without going that route I think it is going to be rather hard.

And I mean that as an understatement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back