how can we convince the ufc of not making lawler Hendricks 3

They won't listen they could care less. Look at the mistakes they keep making.

The real question is, would you rather see this or Weidman/Silva III?

surprise no "open letter to Dana White"'s on here yet

Ufc is too much about $$$ these days and less about what fans want. NOBODY WANTS TO SEE A TRILOGY. It sucks that the ufc has all the best fighters and we basically have to watch if you want to see the best fighters in the world compete. And they are screwing all of the other contenders. What can we do doggers??

Tweet campaigns have worked in the past. But Hendricks seems to have charmed the UFC to same insane degree. Nobody has been so pandered ever. Apart from Brock. GSP had to fight his way through the division again to get another title shot.

The WW is so stacked but being held back by the UFC itself. Regardless who wins if GSP comes back later this year then the only WW title fights within the last 1.5 years would've involved 3 people.

MacDonald should be next for the title, though.

The real question is, would you rather see this or Weidman/Silva III?

Yes. Because Silva will have had one win beforehand and his last loss was a fluke and he is an arguable GOAT of MMA ever. Hendricks is king of SDs who lost to the WW GOAT, won a decision and then lost a decision. Robby beat three guys while Hendricks was recuperating with pizza treatment.

At this point I see Hendricks going back into the top 3 mix unless he gets out shinned in performance from any other guys from the outside, I don't expect to see a trilogy anytime soon.

this is a terrible matchup, i hope it doesnt happen

i guess ufc loves how hendrix holds on and stare at the clock

I am not a huge fan of rematches in general, but the first fight was one of the best fights of the year, and the second was a pretty good fight until about half way through the fourth.

I wish Rory or Lombard were getting a title shot instead of Hendricks, but I will definitely watch the rubber match with some interest.

A third fight between these two as the next title defense is a terri-bad decision. So, is giving Anderson Silva a 3rd shot after he beats up Diaz. Great fighters and legit challengers are being put on the shelf for no reason. I`m not sure what can be done about it...the UFC doesn`t really have a history of listening to fan input. I think we are doomed to watch Chris Weidman beat up on aging, past-their-prime Brazilians for some time to come.

Jarl

I don't want to see the 3rd fight right now at all. No interest

Back