how can we convince the ufc of not making lawler Hendricks 3

KJE416

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Ufc is too much about $$$ these days and less about what fans want. NOBODY WANTS TO SEE A TRILOGY. It sucks that the ufc has all the best fighters and we basically have to watch if you want to see the best fighters in the world compete. And they are screwing all of the other contenders. What can we do doggers??

I have very little interest in this fight

this is a terrible matchup, i hope it doesnt happen

i guess ufc loves how hendrix holds on and stare at the clock

I'd like to see another fight, a stoppage would be great, either way the loser probably won't sniff a title shot again.

I wouldn't worry too much about it until the fight gets closer. We've seen how many Main Events and title fights have had to be changed at the last minute over the past year.

At this point I almost expect it...Then Rory can step in.

while I don't think that this is the right fight to make, it is not like it is a bad fight. I really liked the first 2. no reason to think that the 3rd won't be great. I just don't think it needs to be made right away.

I generally avoid conspiracy theories but in this case I believe that Dana also would like to keep Rory away from the belt until he knows for sure that GSP won't come back (e.g. under the assumption that GSP would never fight Rory and that Zuffa would want GSP to fight for the title if he returned...$$$)

Where can I sign?

How about we set a day to twitter bomb? Like Monday January 12th everyone tweets Dana saying we don't want this fight. Sound good?

Convince Paul Harris to sneak into the home of Hendricks at night and break his leg. That seems like the only possible way.

Looks like Hendricks is going to have 4 title fights in a row, not to mention losing the defending fight.

yea, i really really don't wanna see that without them fighting atleast 2 other oponents each first.
ATLEAST

don't think it's confirmed. If diaz wins, i bet he gets the rematch with lawler

Petition! Lawler had to win twice, make Hendricks do it

How about from now on all title fights are 15 rounds. Just get the trilogy over in one night. lol

Don't order it.

The UFC's strategy has diminishing returns over time since they're not building up other guys.

Back