How can Vince push Roman Reigns when he knows the fans don't like him?

Mania sold because of HHH vs Reigns? Rest of the card doesn't mean a thing?

Troll mark
Funny how you ignore being #2 in merch behind Big Match John. :cool:

Funny how you ignore being #2 in merch behind Big Match John. :cool:

Funny how you ignore the fact that those two are the "Superman" of the WWE pushed to the moon unlike all the losers they face.. Jeez I wonder if that makes any difference to the kids who buy that shit..

Funny how you ignore the fact that those two are the "Superman" of the WWE pushed to the moon unlike all the losers they face.. Jeez I wonder if that makes any difference to the kids who buy that shit..
You sure love to talk about Reigns despite supposedly not caring about him. :cool:

You sure love to not stick to any real points and just beat around the bush. Take the L.
You're the one who refuses to give Reigns any credit for WM32 and denying that he's #2 in merch behind Big Match John.

You're the one who refuses to give Reigns any credit for WM32 and denying that he's #2 in merch behind Big Match John.

I can't deny something that hasn't been proved and LOL at giving Roman credit for that shit match at 32.

<41>

I can't deny something that hasn't been proved and LOL at giving Roman credit for that shit match at 32.

<41>
63f.gif

you have to understand how WWE sells merch too before saying "hes number 2 behind cena!"

I go to WWE house shows every year they tour australia

know the only shirts they really bring down?

Cena, then whoever the other big baby face is at that time. last year it was Reigns even thoug hthe fuck wasn't even on the show, and Ryback. Those shirts, they had 5000000 of the things for sale

Rollins, Cesaro, Owens, Amberose..they only brought like 50 of these shirts down and they sold out uber quick because of it.

But they still had cena shirts. about 50 of them available. same with reigns

you have to understand how WWE sells merch too before saying "hes number 2 behind cena!"

Cena, then whoever the other big baby face is at that time. last year it was Reigns even thoug hthe fuck wasn't even on the show, and Ryback. Those shirts, they had 5000000 of the things for sale

Rollins, Cesaro, Owens, Amberose..they only brought like 50 of these shirts down and they sold out uber quick because of it.

Except there's this thing called the internet...and on the this thing are sites...and WWE has a site where you can buy merch. A mind-blowing concept.

I was at a house show in Poland and Cena wasn't even on the card. Literally half of the merch was Cena and the rest was WWE brand plus a Wyatt goat mask. I wanted a Cesaro shirt, he was there, fuck no. There wasn't even a Reigns shirt though he was starting his run of terror and was also at the show. I bought a replica belt which hangs on the front door of my apartment and looks motherfucking weird for the girls and delivery men. Plus a shitty tour shirt which I got just for the memory because it's made of the worst cotton ever.

Except there's this thing called the internet...and on the this thing are sites...and WWE has a site where you can buy merch. A mind-blowing concept.

They push Cena and Reigns on the site. When CM Punk threatened to be no.1 seller, Cena shit was suddenly on sale.

I'm looking at the front page right now on my phone and who the motherfuck is 'featured': Cena and Reigns.

I might buy the New Day lunch box and a Nakamura shirt :(

All stats ive read have shown more merch sales are done on house shoas than the site.

It's why owens and aj may sell more in the site than cena and reigns but not in total

turn him heel, its the only option right now..

They push Cena and Reigns on the site. When CM Punk threatened to be no.1 seller, Cena shit was suddenly on sale.

I'm looking at the front page right now on my phone and who the motherfuck is 'featured': Cena and Reigns.
They're featured because that's what's best for business.
Punk never even headlined a PPV when he was champ.

the fans are 13 year old retarded kids

fuck em!

they get their jollies up to Daniel Bryan

Lol yes the entire arenas filled with people booing him are all IWC guys. As mentioned Vince has a boner for big buff guys, so he loves pushing guys like Roman

Back