How can the man who got outstruck by Khabib, possibly beat Conor McGregor on the feet????

HardtofindWeirdHermitcrab.gif

Rafael%2Bdos%2BAnjos%2BStops%2BBen%2BHenderson%2B-%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2BTulsa.gif

Rafael%2Bdos%2BAnjos%2BLeg%2BKicks%2BNate%2BDiaz%2BUFC%2Bon%2BFox%2B13.gif

Yeah because RDA is going to charge out in the 1st second and start throwing bombs like that...

If you had watched the fight you would have known that cowboy got hurt with a big shot so RDA started unloaded and tried to finish.
If you watched rda fight at all you would know that's how he fights. He bring leg kicks and charges forward abs presses against the cage. That won't work well against mystic.

Two Completely different fighters.

Styles make fights. It's like you haven't been watching very long, or something...

Saying someone is training UFC, instead of MMA is a statement clearly made by someone that is a noob in the fight world. Keep watching fights, your posts will get better and so will your jokes, mano.
Noob, so your sticking with that word huh? Ok. Only a clown says noob, bro. Keep reading forums and you'll catch on someday, mijo.

Great reference, kid. Maybe someday when you grow up, you'll make halfway decent posts....Someday.
There you are again talking shit ese. Like your posts are something to be revered or even something to pay attention to. You keep calling people son and kid, why is that? Are you that old or what? You sound a little lonely and insecure, the fighting world you are so familiar with won't help you there mijo.

you are about to find out on march 5. please do not blink.

Yeah because RDA is going to charge out in the 1st second and start throwing bombs like that...

If you had watched the fight you would have known that cowboy got hurt with a big shot so RDA started unloaded and tried to finish.
no need to explain , they just dont see

There you are again talking shit ese. Like your posts are something to be revered or even something to pay attention to. You keep calling people son and kid, why is that? Are you that old or what? You sound a little lonely and insecure, the fighting world you are so familiar with won't help you there mijo.
Is it ironic that the guy that needs to have the last word is calling me insecure?

There are better posters than I, of course there are. Many of them. You and the clown that posted the sponge bob gif just are not among them. I don't know why that is so hard to believe. Nothing to worry over.

Do you think your joke was that funny?

Also, clearly I call people kid and son, because it pisses them off. I thought that would've been obvious.

Conor got submitted by Duffy, how is he going to survive with a guy with legitimate grappling skills?

Conor got submitted by Duffy, how is he going to survive with a guy with legitimate grappling skills?
Conor was also like 19 or 20 when that fight happened. no more than 6 fights in at that point...Not the same Conor that is coming off of the Aldo win.

Bet your savings on Conor and post a slip then.

Also, clearly I call people kid and son, because it pisses them off. I thought that would've been obvious.
Is it ironic that the guy that needs to have the last word is calling me insecure?

There are better posters than I, of course there are. Many of them. You and the clown that posted the sponge bob gif just are not among them. I don't know why that is so hard to believe. Nothing to worry over.

Do you think your joke was that funny?
Bro, the dude with the spongebob gif is a better poster than you are and you sit there and type condescending shit to people just to piss them off? WTH do you get out of that? Maybe you need a hug, or an armbar or something. I usually give people two choices, a rug burn or a swirly? Which would you prefer?

Oh yeah, no worries over here bro, again just wondering why your insecurities would have you lash out against other posters on a public forum for having an opinion. You don't contribute anything to the conversation other than negativity, get a grip mijo.

Conor was also like 19 or 20 when that fight happened. no more than 6 fights in at that point...Not the same Conor that is coming off of the Aldo win.

I agree, Conor =/= Conor that got submitted by Duffy. Likewise RDA =/= RDA that was out struck by Khabib.
People improve, if they didn't Conor would not be the FW champ and RDA would not be the LW champ.

Bro, the dude with the spongebob gif is a better poster than you are and you sit there and type condescending shit to people just to piss them off? WTH do you get out of that? Maybe you need a hug, or an armbar or something. I usually give people two choices, a rug burn or a swirly? Which would you prefer?

Oh yeah, no worries over here bro, again just wondering why your insecurities would have you lash out against other posters on a public forum for having an opinion. You don't contribute anything to the conversation other than negativity, get a grip mijo.
If you say so.

I hope this Post Therapy is pro bono.

I don't get the urge to put down the skills of a fighter the guy you're rooting for is going to fight next. You're basically taking away everything that would make a victory impressive for Conor.
These "my guy is perfect and his next opponent sucks" threads are so masturbatory and weird. I don't even understand the appeal of the sport if you're not looking forward to a clash of strategy and skill. It reminds me of the way children look at superheroes.

Back