How can the man who got outstruck by Khabib, possibly beat Conor McGregor on the feet????

My point is that he is tailor made to be destroyed by a counter striker that actually demonstrates proper technique and timing, silly. This is a horrible matchup for him.

Good luck leaving your hands down and winging your meat hooks, RDA. Remember me when you watch Conor drop him by exploiting exactly what I've posted.
Not only does RDA move his head off center line, but he tucks it behind the arm throwing the punch to protect himself. Fedor Emelianenko used this technique well in both his ducking, reaching jab and his Russian hook.

I'm not even sure I should say it as the above posters so eloquently put it. No takedowns, that's why this fight is gonna be a long, long night for Conor. He has nothing to offer on the ground so he is going to get out struck by a guy who got outstruck by Khabib.

How did I take that personally? Because I called out some douche bag self righteous poster? Most people would think the reference is pretty humorous.

"Taking that post personally is a sure sign you are admitting to yourself that you know dick about mma.

Self realization of your limitations will help you grow in the long run, squirt."

May I suggest that you listen to your own advice and keep your silly little mouth shut, squirt.

So emotional. Have you thought about talking to someone about your rage?

Bottling that stuff up is just setting yourself up for an explosion. There are people in your community who can help you.

tumblr_l5rvcg0p9W1qaqps8o1_500.gif

Knew it was a white belt thread. Plus me up, Juan.

why do ppl think this is possible that the man who got outstruck almost DOUBLE by Khabib, is gonna have any chance against Conor, the GOAT striker on the feet????

I dont see RDA lasting more than 2 minutes before he is knocked out with his head taken clean off by the King.

(and fyi, this fight was just months before he won the belt)

Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Rafael dos Anjos

Striking:
- Khabib (97 significant strikes) | Rafael (56 significant strikes)

Ground and Pound:
- Khabib (21 significant strikes) | Rafael (1 significant strike)

Post on your real account.

You sir are guilty of cherry picking. As you damn well know, conor ko'd the fuck out of Mendes in that fight. Conor may have gotten taken down 6 times, but he got back to his feet every time and continued to inflict punishment on Mendes. Even an out of shape Mendes is FAR better at wrestling than RDA will ever be. Fight won't be any where near similar to Mcgregor vs. Mendes.

View attachment 78919

Yeah, Mendes was TOTALLY Knocked "the eff' out...

30 seconds after stoppage:

McGregor-Mendes1.png

Lol Mendes needed an oxygen tank on his way to the ring.

Btw lolol @ you thinking only Mendes can take Conor down when Siver planted the man on his back a few times.

Btw, how do you account for the fact that the man he called "white belt BW" completely had his way in Conors archaic closed guard? The white belt passed through it like butter

Conor is not Khabib it doesn't matter what happened in that fight whoever comes into this fight with the best game planand ppreperation will win don't get so offended when people pick against your ffavorite fighter

RDA has vastly improved over the last 2 years. He outstuck, benson, cowboy, diaz and pettis all in that time period. You are also forgetting that RDAs grappling advantage over conor is much bigger than the small one he MAY possess over RDA in the striking department. Add to the fact that Conor has to worry about the td and RDA does not

He was clearly outstruck by Khabib because Khabib took the fight to the ground or was always threatening to.

Lmfao, three of those pics prove my point. Two he is protecting his chin by tucking, and in the third he's unloading on a guy who is in no position to strike.

giphy.gif

BlackImpishAntarcticfurseal.gif

K2IBNlU.gif

McG, hands down, chin up, eating clean hard punches from a t-rex armed wrestler.

2008 account... did you even watch any MMA since creating your account? Or did you just create an account 8 years ago in case you decided this was something you might want to start watching some day?

Oh man. Conor would put his face Down ass up if he came out like that.

Yeah because RDA is going to charge out in the 1st second and start throwing bombs like that...

If you had watched the fight you would have known that cowboy got hurt with a big shot so RDA started unloading and tried to finish.

Last edited:
So emotional. Have you thought about talking to someone about your rage?

Bottling that stuff up is just setting yourself up for an explosion. There are people in your community who can help you.

tumblr_l5rvcg0p9W1qaqps8o1_500.gif

Great reference, kid. Maybe someday when you grow up, you'll make halfway decent posts....Someday.

If it were Conor fighting Khabib that night instead of RDA, he would have got outstruck too.

If he made it past the first round without getting finished, anyway.

Your intellectual failures are no joke, son.
Son? I got your son right here fuckin payaso. See, you are funny just like I thought, not haha funny, but funny none the less. Ok, so you don't get jokes and you talk a lot of shit, hmmm, lemme think. Don't get out much huh? Maybe that's for the best ese.

But back to the topic, RDA is going to make Conor look like he just started training MMA--there is that better than the UFC training joke?

why do ppl think this is possible that the man who got outstruck almost DOUBLE by Khabib, is gonna have any chance against Conor, the GOAT striker on the feet????

I dont see RDA lasting more than 2 minutes before he is knocked out with his head taken clean off by the King.

(and fyi, this fight was just months before he won the belt)

Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Rafael dos Anjos

Striking:
- Khabib (97 significant strikes) | Rafael (56 significant strikes)

Ground and Pound:
- Khabib (21 significant strikes) | Rafael (1 significant strike)

That was 2 years ago....Conor was an absolute nobody 2 years ago, so whats your point!?!?

Son? I got your son right here fuckin payaso. See, you are funny just like I thought, not haha funny, but funny none the less. Ok, so you don't get jokes and you talk a lot of shit, hmmm, lemme think. Don't get out much huh? Maybe that's for the best ese.

But back to the topic, RDA is going to make Conor look like he just started training MMA--there is that better than the UFC training joke?
Saying someone is training UFC, instead of MMA is a statement clearly made by someone that is a noob in the fight world. Keep watching fights, your posts will get better and so will your jokes, mano.

Back