How can Miesha Tate beat Ronda Rousey?

She can't, its a shit fight.

Nunes poses more threat and after that bring on Cyborg at 140 ffs.

She has to keep it standing and land some good punches or let Ronda punch herself out throwing all dem bolo punches and outpoint her to win a decision. Tate has not improved that much since the last time they fought whereas Rousey has improved everywhere. Tate has her work cut out for her.

By entering them both into a bikini contest.

Serious question: How much muscle mass does Meisha give up with those fake boobs? They weigh something and every bit of that something is muscle mass that Ronda has that Meisha doesn't.

Serious question: How much muscle mass does Meisha give up with those fake boobs? They weigh something and every bit of that something is muscle mass that Ronda has that Meisha doesn't.

Couldn't say exactly without knowing how big Miesha's "Tates" are now, and the size they were before, but I'll guess there are roughly 300-400 CCs that she put in there to make her what appears a C cup. A CC is equal to a gram and there are 454 grams in a pound. So roughly a pound and no more than two pounds at the absolute max.

how ?

Decision, maybe Ronda is too good in Judo, and the first 2 rounds Miesha woudnt be capable of stop the judo throws, but if she can survive in the ground, a more tired Ronda maybe can't takedown Miesha again, and the Tate win the 3 later rounds by outstriking Ronda in the striking, she only needs the jab and movement.

TKO, did you see the knockdowns on Miesha last fight ??? She had developed some power in her punches, the puncher chance is in Miesha. Ronda always start fast and strong directly to her opponent, she could get caught with a hard punch to the jaw.

SUBMISSION. Ronda is great at Judo and very very good in the ground obviously, but just one mistake on the ground and the REAR NAKED CHOKE can be easily executed by Tate, just has to wait for the perfect opportunity (remember, even carmouche almost had Ronda on a rear naked choke)

So, decision, submission, TKO.

There is even more... in the ground, Tate could cut ronda's face with the elbow... that's a legal movement, the cut being too deep and over the eye... TKO (cut).

Chances that Miesha win ??? very low, maybe like 10% but could be done.

She should get her hands on some of that Filipino PCP Roger Mayweather used to say Manny was on, it's her only shot.

Fortunately in the UK we don't have to pay $60 for each PPV or whatever it is. The only PPV we ever have to pay for is the occasional huge boxing match.
I'm surprised the UFC get as many buys as they do.

True.I don't get the PPVs for free where i live but most PPVs only cost $19.99.

Tate stays at range and works her striking

she was having success on the feet in the second fight but kept trying takedowns all the time for some reason

Lucky punch.
Well placed cut over the eyes.

Or eye pokes. Lots of eye pokes.

She can't. Beats pretty much everyone else though.

Not jumping into a clinch with Rousey at every opportunity is a good start.

The striking she showed against Eye makes it interesting, she showed more power and technique than expected and it might be effective against Ronda's wild brawl. Rousey will win but Tate will once again be more competitive than her other opponents.

By talking as much trash about Ronda's stand-up as possible and saying Ronda can only beat her on the ground. Then hope Ronda tries to prove a point (which she will because it's so easy to upset her) by beating her on the feet and maybe she can catch the ugly girl since her stand-up is so sloppy. I said maybe.

Very defensive fight using distance and striking - floyd mayweather style

Tremendous serendipity notwithstanding, I don't think she can.

Back