How can Jon be so fresh in the championship rounds?

chuckleknuckle

Non binary - racially neutral - anarcho fascinista
Banned
Reaction score
Guy gets beaten up for 3 rounds, is panic wrestling, yet comes out after 20 minutes of world class fighting without a bead of sweat, looking fresh as a daisy...

What possible reasons could there be?

I've never seen the guy do a day of roadwork in his life, yet his pulse seems so relaxed....amazing!!

What's his secret to being so fresh in the championship rounds guys?

What's his regime like?

Any theories?

Maybe because he's a pictogram.

I said it earlier this week but I'm pretty sure he's pulsing again.

Even then he lost this fight. But who needs to win more than a round when you have judges that will give you the fight you clearly lost.

yAU24vK.gif

You'd look fresh if you took the first 3 rounds off too.

Guy gets beaten up for 3 rounds, is panic wrestling, yet comes out after 20 minutes of world class fighting without a bead of sweat, looking fresh as a daisy...

I've never seen the guy do a day of roadwork in his life, yet his pulse seems so relaxed....amazing!!

What's his regime like?

Any theories?
Did you say

Pulse

4SDCH0D.png

I've never seen the guy do a day of roadwork in his life, yet his pulse seems so
relaxed
....amazing!!

What's his regime like?

Any theories?

<[analyzed}>

I've never seen the guy do a day of roadwork in his life, yet his pulse seems so
relaxed
....amazing!!

What's his regime like?

Any theories?

<[analyzed}>

By pacing himself and not spazzing himself out in the first two rounds.

His output is very low, he usually throws singular strikes, never throws flurries and combos in the pocket and times his shots so they catch people off guard and he doesn’t have to fight too hard to get them.

Back