How can I ruin my brother's UFC party?

Take a shit on your living room floor
lol my living room floor is actually made of tile as a counter measure to this I used to hang out with a lot of alcoholics and drug users.

God part of me prays this actually happened and isn't a weird troll. That somewhere in human history brothers actually made a pact to watch every Jon Jones fight together.
lol

I would hide a Wolverine action figure on top of the living room ceiling fan to keep and eye on them.

You and your brother have the healthiest relationship I’ve seen.

Pre-pay some hot ho's to attend fully nude. They'll miss the UFC action while looking at the nude ho's. That'll teach him.

Hes having friends over for 247 which wouldn't be a big deal but we made a pact when Jones fought Vitor that we would never watch a Jones fight without one another. Well tonight I work because one of my co workers is sick. I thought my brother would cancel the party but he said hes going to go ahead with it anyways and says it isnt a big deal. I reminded him of our pact and he laughed like it wasnt serious. I didnt show anger I just smiled back. I dont want him to know I'm mad but I would like to ruin his party so he regrets having the party. His friends park on the road but we have a bylaw of no parking there after 10pm. I think I'll call the cops to have their cars towed or something subtle. I don't want him to know I have anything to do with it so it has to be subtle. Ideas?

Edit: ok wow a lot of negative comments. I'm not ending his life or anything just trying to get back at him.

It's a fight, it's not a blood pact you made to go back to Derry and kill a sadistic entity. You have to work on a Saturday evening, that's your issue, let your bro enjoy his ufc party. If it was that serious then you woulda made up a crazy emergency reason for skipping work.

Bang his friends that will teach him a lesson for not keeping a promise

Damn, you got to let your brother be, your not kids anymore.
Its time to accept he is gonna have a life without you little rainbow unicorn dude.

I suggest you don't think about it and look forward, the world is big and plenty of people just like you.

Lol @ that weird fuckin pact. To answer your question though, the best way to ruin a party would be to put ufc on. Chicks don’t wanna watch that crap.

Hes having friends over for 247 which wouldn't be a big deal but we made a pact when Jones fought Vitor that we would never watch a Jones fight without one another. Well tonight I work because one of my co workers is sick. I thought my brother would cancel the party but he said hes going to go ahead with it anyways and says it isnt a big deal. I reminded him of our pact and he laughed like it wasnt serious. I didnt show anger I just smiled back. I dont want him to know I'm mad but I would like to ruin his party so he regrets having the party. His friends park on the road but we have a bylaw of no parking there after 10pm. I think I'll call the cops to have their cars towed or something subtle. I don't want him to know I have anything to do with it so it has to be subtle. Ideas?

Edit: ok wow a lot of negative comments. I'm not ending his life or anything just trying to get back at him.

You are pissed because you cancelled on him???

Anyone ever tell you that you are a bad person.

Why do you want your brother to be a miserable cunt like you? But anyway, it's up to you, I guess. You could call 911 as a "concerned neighbor" and tell them you're hearing unusual loud noises coming from his place, like there are multiple fights happening there and that you think they are having an illegal fight club going on. Tell them they have a crowd inside the home cheering at every punch. That should make things interesting for the police.

Found a pic of the OP at work.
upload_2020-2-8_21-49-30.jpeg

Walk in front of Tv, turn around, drop pants, bend over and spread your cheeks.

Then run...

If you want to ruin the UFC party just call out of work and attend the party and be you.

SWAT him. Try and time it right when the Jones fight starts. Great harmless prank!

Back