How can I ruin my brother's UFC party?

Good call with the road parking situation, but you’ll just get them all tickets, not towed. If you can make it back before they leave you could always show up shirtless

take the modem with you to work “on accident”

Hes having friends over for 247 which wouldn't be a big deal but we made a pact when Jones fought Vitor that we would never watch a Jones fight without one another. Well tonight I work because one of my co workers is sick. I thought my brother would cancel the party but he said hes going to go ahead with it anyways and says it isnt a big deal. I reminded him of our pact and he laughed like it wasnt serious. I didnt show anger I just smiled back. I dont want him to know I'm mad but I would like to ruin his party so he regrets having the party. His friends park on the road but we have a bylaw of no parking there after 10pm. I think I'll call the cops to have their cars towed or something subtle. I don't want him to know I have anything to do with it so it has to be subtle. Ideas?

Edit: ok wow a lot of negative comments. I'm not ending his life or anything just trying to get back at him.
Your a fucking clown...

You sound like a passive little bitch your brother probably only lets u hang with him and his friends because he feels sorry for u. Don’t go burning bridges

How about placing antrax spurs in the living room? That would be a bummer lol.

Make a move on his friend

Moved to the Mayberry Lounge?
<{clintugh}>

I’m out. I only post in the heavies.

you're fucked in the head big time

im just interested in the Derrick Lewis fight

I'll assume this is an elaborate troll.

You and your brother have an odd relationship. You sound more like a possessive girlfriend. ;)

you're the one breaking the pact.

he's throwing a party and watching the fight, you're not going to the party and not even watching the fight.

<3>

Hes having friends over for 247 which wouldn't be a big deal but we made a pact when Jones fought Vitor that we would never watch a Jones fight without one another. Well tonight I work because one of my co workers is sick. I thought my brother would cancel the party but he said hes going to go ahead with it anyways and says it isnt a big deal. I reminded him of our pact and he laughed like it wasnt serious. I didnt show anger I just smiled back. I dont want him to know I'm mad but I would like to ruin his party so he regrets having the party. His friends park on the road but we have a bylaw of no parking there after 10pm. I think I'll call the cops to have their cars towed or something subtle. I don't want him to know I have anything to do with it so it has to be subtle. Ideas?

Edit: ok wow a lot of negative comments. I'm not ending his life or anything just trying to get back at him.
YW Bronie

Instead of ruining the party, you could maybe grow the fuck up?

just be yourself- that should do the trick

Back