How can Conor not be the Main event in any UFC event seriously?

Dana said the last non-title fight for a PPV main event was Silva/Nick and it didn't do well while purposely forgetting about both Conor/Nate fights.

He said that? Silva/Diaz did 650k buys which is better than the majority of cards especially nowadays. What the hell is he talking about?

He can headline as long as there are no title fights on the same card.

Because they know he fades in the later rounds

Dana and WME can have their balls back when Conor takes them out of his proper 12 velvet sack and hands them over.

Didn't seem to be a problem for the UFC for Conor to roll up to a press conference with two fake belts draped over his shoulders. They'll be fine, they'll figure out a way. How about titling the fight an "intergalactic universal championship extravaganza"?? And they can make an even shinier, bedazzled new belt for the victor. That seems about up the alley they are headed anyway.

Do you guys really think that Conor has all that mojo?

Honestly, I understand, there's my avatar and stuff but from what I see Conor seem a little 2016, doesn't he?
I guess Jones busts kinda took our attention.

Conor got a title shot after a layoff when there were other fighters that deserved it more. Then he got his ass handed to him in dominating fashion and he still thinks he deserves preferential treatment?

GTFO
<3>

He’s a manlet.

No serious org has a manlet main event its cards

Has a conor fight been announced that I didn’t see?
Word is the UFC wanted to have Conor fight Cowboy in July. Both fighter's were up for it, the company and obviously the fan's. UFC were looking to make it a Co-main event when it was brought to the table and that was the turning point in negotiations. Conor didn't agree and Cowboy vs Raging Al has since been set up. Conor now saying he's down for July and a Co-main slot if the price is right, that being significant share's in the company now. Looks to be versus Diaz or even Pettis.

Seems dumb to me too. At least give him 1 and see how it goes.

How is this even considered good as a business pov. Got a bunch of monkeys running a company.

Well he is retired now so...

You just wasted a lot of time. Again, regardless of that crap you just posted, I would bet money more people worldwide know who Brock is.
What is that based upon? Tell me why
Conor has bigger ppv
Bigger social media
Literally every way you could compare Conor is larger

Back