How can CM Punk even win?

We really dont know shit about CM. He could suck or he could be amazing.

cmpunkdeadlykicks.gif

Mickey Gall is a brown belt so if it goes to the ground it will end fast. And standing up Punk doesn't have the chin or the hands to knock anyone out. Striking takes a long time to be good at compare to grappling. I think Punk will turtle up once a real punch lands on his face. I just cant think of anyway punk can win... what are you 2 cents?

My two cents:
You can't judge how good his chin or hands are if you have never seen him fight.

Maybe. Or maybe he's slow -playing like Holly Holm was before the Ronda fight.

This way his opponent thinks Punk is an easy paycheck and then beast mode CM comes out and wrecks shit

From the footage shown Punk can't even throw a punch. He paws like a kitten,

You know he just got promoted to a white belt with 2 stripes right?

Also, he is not an athlete, never played a sport in his life at any level.

He talks about how much time he spent lifting in WWE but has almost no muscle...

Professional Wrestling is one of the hardest activities you can do. It's more physically demanding than MMA.

From watching him hitting the pads he sure as hell ain't knocking anyone out. Honestly I have a feeling he will get " injured " again and retire.

I'm interested in his fight exactly because of this.

He's a random dude who is probably getting very well coached to become a fighter.
Is this possible? Can a 37 or something man with no background in martial arts work his ass out and under the right guidance, beat a professional MMA fighter?

I love the Mickey Gall hype train. He's 2-0 and a bjj brown belt, how can he possibly ever lose unless Conor moves to 170 lol.

He better hope the fight is in Montreal because a screw job is his only shot

I think CM Punk wins by cutting Mickey Gall in on his win bonus, which is probably more than what Mickey Gall would ever earn in the UFC.

wrestling in fake wwe does not make you a high level athlete

wwe is indeed fake but the training these guys do ain't nearly as simple as you would think, a lot of wwe wrestlers are legit athletes and the training to be in the wwe is said to be grueling and those words didn't come from fat out of shape couch potatoes

also the bump those guys take isn't like landing on a bed of marshmellows as most ignorant mma fans seem to think

all that said its very stupid of the op to say Punk has no k.o power or will turlte up when he is hit when we have never seen the guy fight before you don't have to be seasoned fucking veteran to be able to take a punch

I don't understand why people have the need to point out that wrestling is fake like they have inside info that no one knows.
Everyone knows it's scripted there's no reason to constantly point it out it just makes you look like a retard.

That being said WWE is not fake in terms of physical punishment to the body. Shits not easy.

Professional Wrestling is one of the hardest activities you can do. It's more physically demanding than MMA.

They have a grueling schedule too. I'd bet it's a harder activity than MMA.

Not easy on body either. Owen broke Steve Austin's neck with pile driver on accident. Taker threw Shawn muchaels on the corner of a wooden casket and shattered his discs. Lesnar botched a shooting star press off top rope and landed harder than fedor getting slammed by randleman. Real fake

Last edited:
How?

Hit Mick with the GTS and slap on the Anaconda Vice for the tapout and W.

I love the Mickey Gall hype train. He's 2-0 and a bjj brown belt, how can he possibly ever lose unless Conor moves to 170 lol.
no one never said anything about conor in this thread you dumbass

Back