How can CM Punk even win?

muaytao

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Mickey Gall is a brown belt so if it goes to the ground it will end fast. And standing up Punk doesn't have the chin or the hands to knock anyone out. Striking takes a long time to be good at compare to grappling. I think Punk will turtle up once a real punch lands on his face. I just cant think of anyway punk can win... what are you 2 cents?

I don't know. But this event that he's at live better be a real eye opener to him. People getting knocked out with flying knees and broken jaws etc. This ain't the WWE where the punches are fake. I think if he loses he goes back to WWE with his tail tucked between his legs. Eventually. May want to wait a year after being embarrassed. But I Hope CM Punk wins. He could beat Gall.

I dont think wrestling is as easy as everyone seems to think. Punk is a high level athlete, and if you weren't aware, was training BJJ for over 2 years before he signed. I don't see him winning, but it may be more competitive than people think.

From the footage shown Punk can't even throw a punch. He paws like a kitten,

I dont think wrestling is as easy as everyone seems to think. Punk is a high level athlete, and if you weren't aware, was training BJJ for over 2 years before he signed. I don't see him winning, but it may be more competitive than people think.
You know he just got promoted to a white belt with 2 stripes right?

Also, he is not an athlete, never played a sport in his life at any level.

He talks about how much time he spent lifting in WWE but has almost no muscle...

Pin, count out, submission or DQ.

Don't be shocked if we get a dusty finish.

I don't know. But this event that he's at live better be a real eye opener to him. People getting knocked out with flying knees and broken jaws etc. This ain't the WWE where the punches are fake. I think if he loses he goes back to WWE with his tail tucked between his legs. Eventually. May want to wait a year after being embarrassed. But I Hope CM Punk wins. He could beat Gall.

Don't act like wwe is easy
WWE isn't easy. Hes had so many injuries due to it and not everyone can fake a punch like Bret hart I'm sure he's taken hundreds of stiff punches from big shitty wrestlers.

You know he just got promoted to a white belt with 2 stripes right?

Also, he is not an athlete, never played a sport in his life at any level.

He talks about how much time he spent lifting in WWE but has almost no muscle...
No, I wasn't aware of his JJ level. Don't mistake me for a fan. Lol

I doubt he'll show up. He knows his performance would be an embarrassment even worse than ducking a fight.

No, I wasn't aware of his JJ level. Don't mistake me for a fan. Lol

He used to imply he was more skilled. He even said things like "I wear a white belt so when I go to gyms people don't want to all challenge me". Turns out he was just a white belt.

wrestling in fake wwe does not make you a high level athlete

wrestling in fake wwe does not make you a high level athlete
bruh do you even know how hard it is to tombstone piledriver someone without breaking a neck?

I doubt you could fake wrestle with any of those guys for 10 minutes.
Those guys have cardio for days, and this guy had 3 boobs.

Big-Daddy-V-In-Ring.jpg

No one really knows what CM Punk's capabilities are. That's what makes him fighting in the premier organization in MMA such a damn joke.

No one really knows what CM Punk's capabilities are. That's what makes him fighting in the premier organization in MMA such a damn joke.
im 95% sure his skills are less than those amateur fighters in your town.

Back