How can bigfoot beat overeem?

All bigfoot needs to do to win is not get caught in the 1st half of the 1st round. After that, the advantage is all his.

Dragging him to the ground and achieving full mount. If shoguns hammerfists could put overeem out cold im sure bigfoot could too.

With that being said, overeem by tko within 2 rounds.

Unfortunately Reem allows himself to get hit a lot, and Bigfoot can hit pretty hard.

If he connects just right Reem will be in trouble, and it could lead to a TKO win for Bigfoot.

No, he really doesn't. In K-1 his style was different, and he could cover up and counter (a habit that followed him into the Werdum fight unfortunately, but he shedded for the Lesnar fight). In mma, at least at LHW, he always had very good head movement and as long he didn't gas, avoided punishment pretty well. Give me an example of a mma-fight where he "allowed himself to get hit a lot"?

I think this is tough fight for Reem. He will be a little rusty

BF, can start by leaning on the Reem against the fence, forcing him to carry his weight, because we all know we don't call him BF for nothing and by the latter portions of the fight he might be able to take a tired Alistair down and use some of his Donkey Kong GnP. Obviously this is only wishful thinking as I believe AO will take this fight fairly easily. but u never know

he could punch, kick, knee, or elbow him for a ko. he could win a decision. he could win a submission. he could even win a DQ.

Dragging him to the ground and achieving full mount. If shoguns hammerfists could put overeem out cold im sure bigfoot could too.

With that being said, overeem by tko within 2 rounds.

this^^

I'm curious to see if Overeem appears different, either in appearance or fighting style, after cleaning up.

Ground and pound is probably his best way to win, but he could catch him and get a submission.

Take an Ubder Knee to the Chin. Do it Big Foot you'll win.

No, he really doesn't. In K-1 his style was different, and he could cover up and counter (a habit that followed him into the Werdum fight unfortunately, but he shedded for the Lesnar fight). In mma, at least at LHW, he always had very good head movement and as long he didn't gas, avoided punishment pretty well. Give me an example of a mma-fight where he "allowed himself to get hit a lot"?

I wasn't even talking about K1 or his LHW career.

Werdum hit him a lot.

I'm curious to see if Overeem appears different, either in appearance or fighting style, after cleaning up.

looks as beastly as ever.

Was wondering how he can win this fight outside of a big punch and what do you all think the percentages are on a chance that bigfoot wins/loses? I want to hear more from everyone!!!!

Its very simple......come out and throw strikes and tag the big man. He connects and rocks Overeem, thats all he needs.

I got it 70/30 for Reem to win by KO/TKO

Difference is that Overeem actually has a bottom game, good takedown defense, and isn't outweighed by like 50 pounds.

My money would be on Overeem for this fight, but let's take a good look at this.

Bigfoot is going to make Overeem work, and work hard starting early. He may very well get his giant head blasted off for doing just that, but just that he shall do. Make not mistake. He's very large, very strong, and exceptionally mobile for someone his size. He's shockingly well rounded too given how large he he is.

If he can make Overeem work hard while surviving at least one round? He may have a very good shot at gaining full mount at some point. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he ended up winning.

LOL, yeah, I'm sure he cleaned up. :rolleyes:

Got a trainer who is better at planning his cycles, or a better pharmacist anyway.

Make Overeem work for the 1st or 2nd rd, then shoot a TD and finish in the 3rd.

Back