How can Bellator Russian fighters be proud and how can Bellator allow it?

Hidden_Hypocrisy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When Khabib retired he acquired an Russian mma org and said that no matter who you are we are going to match you up with other tough fighters, no easy fights.

On Saturday night 4 Russian fighters fought on Bellator 263 card. Only one of them fought a decent fighter, winning via SD.
The other fighters didn't win via SD. They won quick stoppages.

3-4 (34 years old) vs 5-0
7-4 vs 15-4
12-6 (34 years old) vs 12-0

I come on sherdog to see what members have to say about the card. I see people praising the Russian fighters. I see people saying what a good guy khabib is helping a fighter onto a gurnee.

Why do Russian fighters get away with this? They are actively padding their records against fighters that could get seriously hurt because at the end of the day they could be part time janitors.

Mamedov is the only Russian fighter that night that didn't fight "a part time janitor". He fought Brett primus. 20-1 vs 10-1 and former Bellator champion.
Brett however is 36 years old. 36.

And what about you sherdog? Why do you never criticize Russian fighters?

Whenever I tried I got drowned out by a 1000 screaming
Khabib fans, so I quit and joined them instead^^ :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
tenor.gif
HilariousTepidAnemone-max-1mb.gif

Career building

Nobody is praising them,the dagestani fighters known for padding their records nobody really takes them seriously,when it's time for real competition they usually retire like zabit

Padding records is disgusting, Bellator and UFC both do it, but Bellator seems to do it more because they try to build up their own 'stars' due to the fact that that is the only way they will ever be able to have any stars fight for them.

The UFC chooses random fighters they think they can market, and they give them favorable matchups

Be prepared to be drowned out by every Russian and Muslim on Sherdog friendo.

Nobody is praising them,the dagestani fighters known for padding their records nobody really takes them seriously,when it's time for real competition they usually retire like zabit
Who else retired besides Zabit? You can't mean Khabib, he already dominated the top 3 fighters in LW.

Bro have you not seen khabibs record before he came to the ufc? He knows exactly what he is doing.

When Khabib retired he acquired an Russian mma org and said that no matter who you are we are going to match you up with other tough fighters, no easy fights.

On Saturday night 4 Russian fighters fought on Bellator 263 card. Only one of them fought a decent fighter, winning via SD.
The other fighters didn't win via SD. They won quick stoppages.

3-4 (34 years old) vs 5-0
7-4 vs 15-4
12-6 (34 years old) vs 12-0

I come on sherdog to see what members have to say about the card. I see people praising the Russian fighters. I see people saying what a good guy khabib is helping a fighter onto a gurnee.

Why do Russian fighters get away with this? They are actively padding their records against fighters that could get seriously hurt because at the end of the day they could be part time janitors.

Mamedov is the only Russian fighter that night that didn't fight "a part time janitor". He fought Brett primus. 20-1 vs 10-1 and former Bellator champion.
Brett however is 36 years old. 36.

And what about you sherdog? Why do you never criticize Russian fighters?

Dagestani fighters are blessing this bum sport with their long fighting tradition and their no bullshit, honorable presence outside of the cage.

I approve of Russian fighters.

I picked up on this watching the Bellator card on Saturday, seeing a load of people get stopped in the first or second round isn’t as entertaining as you’d think, just mismatches to create hype

As has already been stated in the thread previously it's not a Russian fighter thing, it's something Bellator does with pretty much all it's prospects. Even if you look at the early fights a lot of their ranked American fighters who came up with the company had with them it's mostly can crushing.

It is what it is.

These guys fight to make money, if they don't fight they don't eat.
You fight who they give you, there is no making demands early in a carreer.
Besides that I like this better then guys with 5 fights or less getting into the UFC.
A fighter should have 10/20 fights at least before they ever go pro.
This is why so many UFC fighters are shit, you don't see the same amateur level in the NBA or NFL.
Bellator and other orgs are a good way for fighters to gain experience.
There is no shame in that, in fact it's the smart thing to do.

Back