How can anyone like TJ ?

I don't have a problem with TJ. However, I don't get why you can't root for him to lose because of his personality and you have to be jealous. Only 1 guy can win the fight, so by your logic you are jealous of the fighter you are rooting against. All the Conor McGregor hate threads are people just jealous of him? Same for Jon Jones? That seems silly.

Great fighter

As a person though ... Ive disliked the guy since he first appeared on TUF . Will root for him to lose but if he wins Im not mad either.

It's like none of you respect a cream coloured shoulder padded jacket used to bulk out his skeleton frame ...

2ngx55d.jpg
This is, "all over him like a cheap suit" in picture form.

Great fighter

As a person though ... Ive disliked the guy since he first appeared on TUF . Will root for him to lose but if he wins Im not mad either.
I'm kind of neutral on him, but I liked him on TUF. He came to win, not to be on a reality TV show.

His fights are entertaining, he's one of the most improved fighters in the UFC, and works harder than anyone(even Faber and Cody said it)

He seems so slimy and smug .

His that sort of guy who kicks up a stink and asks for the manager when his fries are too salty at McDonald’s
The world is full of assholes and pricks - so, you know "birds of a feather."

The biggest slimball and snake oil salesmen around become the biggest star in MMA by being the biggest prick around.

The world is full of assholes and pricks - so, you know "birds of a feather."

The biggest slimball and snake oil salesmen around become the biggest star in MMA by being the biggest prick around.
Are you referring to Dana White, Conor McGregor, or Jon Jones? Someone else?

I'm very neutral when it comes to TJ not a fan, but not a hater either he doesn't move the needle either way for me.

Have you seen him fight?
Have you seen his car?
Have you seen his wife?
Have you seen his trust fund?
Have you seen his houses?
Have you seen his belt?
Have you seen his life?

If you don’t like him it’s cause you jealous and angry that a midget is so much better than you.

TJ-Dillashaw-contrajo-Rebecca-Reynoso_MILIMA20140629_0466_8.jpg

Jesus christ I hope that belt is shooped in

Have you seen him fight?
Have you seen his car?
Have you seen his wife?
Have you seen his belt?
Have you seen his life?

If you don’t like him it’s cause you jealous and angry that a midget is so much better than you.

What height is he?

Have you seen him fight?
Have you seen his car?
Have you seen his wife?
Have you seen his belt?
Have you seen his life?

I like the dude cos of what he brings to the sport and really don't have a dog in this fight either way but I find it funny people admire someone they don't know because of their lifestyle. I honestly would not want many aspects of his life but genuinely happy for him if he's happy. People should learn to be happy and accept what life gives them. This is the true definition of a meaningful life.

Have you accomplished anything worth celebrating in your lifetime? If you were the champ and had the belt during your wedding why wouldn’t you want to take a picture with it?

You are lying to yourself if you don’t think when you turn 70 you wouldn’t be tickled pink that you can look back at that moment/photograph with your beautiful wife and that belt.

I’d blow that shit up and put it on my mantle.

Lol you jealous “cringe” fucks with empty I love me walls.
I'm not jealous lol
This is just cringy as fuck and that's it

I'm kind of neutral on him, but I liked him on TUF. He came to win, not to be on a reality TV show.

Yeah he did but he came off like a dbag as well by trying to get the easy matches to the end and complaining during training. Rubs me the wrong way but I could respect him as a fighter though.

Because he beats peoples asses. And this is MMA

Better question is: why does a fighter of his caliber, draw hate from random weirdos online?

TJ's great.
Y'all motherfuckers been thinking that Donald Trump/Colby fucking Covington is what great looks like, but nah, son,

It's Dillashaw ALL DAY, Bitches!

ps--I've got $20 on Cejudo :)

I liked him from the beggining,when everyones calling him a snake when he was just trying to do the best for his career. Well,he fucking beat you all.

I remember on TUF he suggested he be given the shittiest opponents so he gets an easier path to the finals.

He is definitely cocky, BUT I love the guys enthusiasm, heart and style.
Basically this. Honestly by MMA standards I don't even think his personality is that bad but to be fair I don't watch as much of the promo stuff as I used to so maybe I'm just not exposed to him outside the cage as much. But even if he was a dick his style is just too freakin' cool not to love.

Back