How can anyone like TJ ?

I like TJ a lot, very technically skilled and entertaining fighter that always goes for the kill. It's very easy to avoid listening to anyone you don't like whether it's their opinions or attitude so I don't really see that as something worth complaining about... and if you are annoyed by someone what better thing is there than to see that person get beat up?

I like TJ as martial artist and his personality. I think he is a fun guy, and I rate his opinions and training stories. Also saw a video of him and Chad Mendes hunting In which he looked like a nice guy. might be a little bit different if you work with him on a daily basis, but I dont know that.

Offtopic: However, I really dislike dominick cruz. Thinks he is so smart and that he is the most important bantamweight. In reality; he got schooled 2years ago and hasnt had a fight since.

This is fighter bashing!! Why isn't the OP being suspended or banned? Sherdog demands answers for why this allowed.

Fighter-bashing, fighter-bashing. I don't understand why this has been allowed.

Have you seen him fight?
Have you seen his car?
Have you seen his wife?
Have you seen his trust fund?
Have you seen his houses?
Have you seen his belt?
Have you seen his life?

If you don’t like him it’s cause you jealous and angry that a midget is so much better than you.

TJ-Dillashaw-contrajo-Rebecca-Reynoso_MILIMA20140629_0466_8.jpg

That poor woman.

Fighter bashing!!! If this isn't it, I don't know what is anymore. I can't believe that sherdog allows this kind of trash to be posted on their site. They have clear in the terms of service that fighter bashing isn't allowed, but here we are. All the people who have posted in this thread should be penalized.

I don't mind him

great fighter

watched a few of his hunting videos with Mendes, seems like a cool enough guy.

When people say he's arrogant, smug and all that kind of shit..he's a fighter, he's an athlete, he's a competitor and he's one of the best. What exactly do you expect?

Not all of those guys are gonna be humble champions, nor do they need to be.

People don't like fighters for some pretty stupid reasons these days

mostly seem like projections of their own insecurities than anything

Right now he's my second favorite fighter to watch behind Jones. As far as his personality I hate it. The stuff about not controlling himself in the gym is what really bothers me about him. Leaving Alpha male is whatever but hitting people during training\sparring because your mad and want to get in a cheap shot? That's some fucked up shit.

I almost peed myself when I first heard the story about TJ ending that one guys career at alpha male. TJ has a future as a comedian if the fighting thing doesn't work out.

I have yet to watch the press conference but TJ is an asshole, no question about that.
Great fighter though.

TJ is one the best fighters out there, he always performs and makes weight. Cejudo and necktats are far more douchey.

I share the same small hometown as TJ in Northern California. His family is well known and liked in the community. They own a small construction business which employs a lot of my friends from high school. The population is only a few thousand and everybody knows when he’s fighting and watches. His fights bring the small town together and we don’t really have any other pro athletes that come from a small town like ours.

Are you trying to insinuate something by saying small so many times ?<Lmaoo>

It's like none of you respect a cream coloured shoulder padded jacket used to bulk out his skeleton frame ...

2ngx55d.jpg

Back