How can anyone like TJ ?

...so personality fights in octagon now...right. Some people should get a life...

Obvious troll thread is obvious.

Look at TS's avatar.

tenor.gif

Everyone that calls TJ a douche/asshole are the biggest Cody fans I bet LMAO!

He may have left TAM, but the Alpha Midget douchiness will never leave him.

Have you seen him fight?
Have you seen his car?
Have you seen his wife?
Have you seen his trust fund?
Have you seen his houses?
Have you seen his belt?
Have you seen his life?

If you don’t like him it’s cause you jealous and angry that a midget is so much better than you.

TJ-Dillashaw-contrajo-Rebecca-Reynoso_MILIMA20140629_0466_8.jpg
Wedding photo with UFC belt. What a cringy mofo

I like fighters for their work inside the octagon, so unless he's a criminal or cheat I couldn't care less about his personality.

Have you seen him fight?
Have you seen his car?
Have you seen his wife?
Have you seen his belt?
Have you seen his life?

If you don’t like him it’s cause you jealous and angry that a midget is so much better than you.

Wedding photos with his belt..... Ahhhhh, and here I was thinking the jayden smith jacket was the highest level of douche TJ could get to.

Imagine if he stayed at alpha male, the be division would have been scrapped ages ago.

Now we have all this drama, the snake thing and possible a new young 2 division champ that might kill the flyweight division forever; I for one wouldn't mind if the fly weights disappeared now that uncle creepy isnt fighting anymore. Everyone should be on the bangwagon, you know he head coach is bang Ludwig so thus the bang

I share the same small hometown as TJ in Northern California. His family is well known and liked in the community. They own a small construction business which employs a lot of my friends from high school. The population is only a few thousand and everybody knows when he’s fighting and watches. His fights bring the small town together and we don’t really have any other pro athletes that come from a small town like ours.
That's very wholesome. Doesn't excuse his Jayden Smith jacket though.

Have you seen him fight?
Have you seen his car?
Have you seen his wife?
Have you seen his belt?
Have you seen his life?

The belt at his wedding?
Thats fucking corny AF

He seems so slimy and smug .

His that sort of guy who kicks up a stink and asks for the manager when his fries are too salty at McDonald’s
I don't follow the manlet weight classes. Does his hair look something like this?
the-official-td-ike-to-speak-to-your-manager-haircut-26570427.png

Edit: just saw the wedding pic. Yes, he basically has the man short haired version of that.

TJ is a great guy, a great fighter and a decent self promoter.

Gtfo

Yup, you can tell he must have been one of those dickhead Jocks in high school...I kind of imagine all the TAM guys like that..

argh wedding photo with his belt? lol ridic...man gtfo

Wedding photo with UFC belt. What a cringy mofo

Wedding photos with his belt..... Ahhhhh, and here I was thinking the jayden smith jacket was the highest

Have you accomplished anything worth celebrating in your lifetime? If you were the champ and had the belt during your wedding why wouldn’t you want to take a picture with it?

You are lying to yourself if you don’t think when you turn 70 you wouldn’t be tickled pink that you can look back at that moment/photograph with your beautiful wife and that belt.

I’d blow that shit up and put it on my mantle.

Lol you jealous “cringe” fucks with empty I love me walls.

Last edited:
Have you seen him fight?
Have you seen his car?
Have you seen his wife?
Have you seen his belt?
Have you seen his life?

That pic encompasses why ppl dont like TJ.

Fuckin wedding picture with his belt.

Come on son.

Back