How can anyone like TJ ?

how can anyone not like him? fuck off

I share the same small hometown as TJ in Northern California. His family is well known and liked in the community. They own a little construction business which employs a lot of my friends from high school. The population is only a few thousand and everybody knows when he’s fighting and watches. His fights bring the small town together and we don’t really have any other pro athletes that come from a small town like ours.

Last edited:
I like him. At least he doesn't talk about himself in the third person. To me Cejudo is less likeable.

Have you seen him fight?
Have you seen his car?
Have you seen his wife?
Have you seen his trust fund?
Have you seen his houses?
Have you seen his belt?
Have you seen his life?

If you don’t like him it’s cause you jealous and angry that a midget is so much better than you.

TJ-Dillashaw-contrajo-Rebecca-Reynoso_MILIMA20140629_0466_8.jpg

Damn .. you called it

I think cejudo is way worse to be honest.

Him and albarassin are unbearable.

For different reasons than doucheness but still....

100%. The new trash talking Cejudo is really lame. He needs to get another haircut or something. Still looks like a little kid. Idk.

Have you seen him fight?
Have you seen his car?
Have you seen his wife?
Have you seen his trust fund?
Have you seen his houses?
Have you seen his belt?
Have you seen his life?

If you don’t like him it’s cause you jealous and angry that a midget is so much better than you.

TJ-Dillashaw-contrajo-Rebecca-Reynoso_MILIMA20140629_0466_8.jpg
WAR TJ

TJ's definitely got the aura of arrogance and cockiness but it's remarkable that he's fought several guys who have it even worse than him, namely Cruz.

Having met TJ for a few minutes he seemed really cool and down to earth. Remembered my name when he autographed a couple pictures too (not that thats hard but it shows he cares somewhat)

Cody Garbrandt made him seem likeable but his inner TAM douche is starting to show again.

We aren't dating him or having him join the family, we just get to watch him fight. We aren't dating him or having him join the family, we just get to watch him fight. We aren't dating him or having him join the family, we just get to watch him fight.We aren't dating him or having him join the family, we just get to watch him fight.We aren't dating him or having him join the family, we just get to watch him fight.We aren't dating him or having him join the family, we just get to watch him fight.

You might have to say this a few times before this really sinks in with some Sherfolk here.

He’s as entertaining and skilled a fighter as we could possibly ask for. Come on man, you aren’t watching the Bachelorette.

Because he puts on good fights. Plus he knocked Necktats out twice and made him delete his social media.

TJ looks drained AF, can't imagine how bad he's gonna look tomorrow. He is so strong willed, it might actually work against him. TJ seems like he will find a way to make weight or die trying. At 135 take TJ all day over Cejudo, at 125 can't touch him at 2/1 favorite.

TJ is the type of guy who gets pulled over and tells the cop "Do you know who I am?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back