How can anyone be pumped for Mcgregors freebie tmrw

So you never watch Frankie Edgar fights either?

Again with your logic fail. Once a fighter has earned a legit championship belt, it's much easier to justify them getting a shot. I don't like it either, but it is quite different from the outright fraud that propelled Conor from the undercard directly into title talks.

Again with your logic fail. Once a fighter has earned a legit championship belt, it's much easier to justify them getting a shot. I don't like it either, but it is quite different from the outright fraud that propelled Conor from the undercard directly into title talks.

Two straight losses gets a title shot for Edgar.

McGregor would be 5-0 in the UFC if he gets by Siver, winning 13 straight.

No more Edgar for you.

I think the majority won't be watching it, good excuse for Dana

"we made a mistake putting it on Sunday when Avatar was replaying"

or whichever movie it was that Dana blamed it on for the PPV being rubbish

Definitely a VERY weak win to gain a title shot from, but I think it's going to be a fun fight regardless. Reeeallly shouldn't be for McGregors title shot though...

That's exactly what's getting in the way of an otherwise decent fight. I don't give Siver too much of a chance here, but I don't write the guy off either. I wouldn't be shocked if he somehow pulled off the upset.

It's a good fight. But it's not even billed as a title contender, is it? Does Siver get Aldo if he wins?

I'm guessing that tomorrow is too long to spell out

A win is a win, it is BS that he is fighting Siver, but there's no point in dwelling on it.

i hope you're not going to watch the even more laughable freebie that anderson is getting in a couple weeks

I think the majority won't be watching it, good excuse for Dana

"we made a mistake putting it on Sunday when Avatar was replaying"

or whichever movie it was that Dana blamed it on for the PPV being rubbish

LOL

The Avengers. Dana and co really do and say some very stupid things. This card, for instance. Why is it competing with the playoffs rather than airing Saturday?

Then again, perhaps there's a game on Saturday as well.. I haven't been following.

They build pitbulls the same way iirc from the vickgate reports.

I've owned, bred and raised Pit Bulls since I was a young teenager. A lot of dogmen (who fight their Pits) will use weaker dogs for them to get practice/get experience on and to build confidence, called bait dogs. The opposite is true though, since some of these criminals will also throw their dogs to larger gamedogs on their yard to see how they'll do and to toughen them up, a concept known as schooling.

Siver isn't a bait dog and he's not a teacher (dog used for schooling). He's capable of winning this fight with a much larger probability than a bait dog would ever get a chance to beat a game Pit Bull.

I still get excited for Askrens squash matches in the One FC, so I get how its done. For those who aren't Conor superfans, I agree, i'm not sure why they care much. I'm excited for Cowboy vs Bendo, after that i'll flip it to the Patriots vs Colts assuming that is still going on.

Just imagine that Conor beat Siver first, and then Poirier.
Nobody would complain if that was the case, so there.

Also, everybody complains about too much rematches.
Outside Frankie, who already lost to Aldo, there's nobody else deserving a TS at the moment.

And then you mix the business side, the hype, and the spetacular way in which Conor ends his fights, and you got a match made in heaven.

Silvers got a spin kick waiting for mcgs guts

I swear these mcgregor nutthuggers will bust a load on just hearing this cat speak lol.

Dont waste your time kids tmrws fight is nothing but a freebie win for Connor.

A joke

Watching him fight is always a treat and he earns a shot at Aldo with a win. Will also be tuning in to see them bring Aldo into the cage afterward.

lol, me too! i'll take the easy win.

conor-5-reasons-750x400.jpg

Back