How bout Hendo VS Glover?

Takamine86

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I hope Hendo isn't moving back down to MW, I'd like to see this fight.

Much rather see Glover vs Shogun

Glover vs Manuwa.

Let Shogun fight some low tier fighter.

How come Sherdog has no mercy on the legends of the sport?

Shogun Vs Manuwa. Make it happen dana.

Let him have the runner up of TUF. He doesnt deserve any better. Maybe he doesnt mind being paid to get beat up, but lets not pretend be is still a top 15 fighter. Those days are long gone.

glover would kill henderson. how many times has henderson lost now? like 12 times. he needs to retire

Why do you want to see Hendo vs Glover? Or Hendo vs anyone for that matter. The only decision Hendo should make is whether to sit on the couch or the rocking chair. I mean no disrespect- I'm a huge Hendo fan, but he simply shouldn't be fighting anymore.

Much rather see Glover vs Shogun

ugh, as a Shogun supporter myself the build up and aftermatch here on Sherdog would be awful.

Shogun delusional fans claiming he wins via murder, then he proceeds to get mauled in the ground by Glover and the forum gets filled by butthurt fans + haters.

no thanks. I like Shogun a lot. :icon_sad:

How about DC vs glover?

How about Hendo getting a break from big killers and he goes and ko s a MW

Best fight for Hendo atm is a Feijao rematch

Winnable fight for Hendo. Plus Feijao gets the chance to avenge an earlier career loss.

Even if Bader wins I don't want to see him against DC. Out of fear of him getting wrestlefucked. If DC just ragdolled Henderson he would do the same to Bader.

Henderson-Bader doesn't sound too bad.

Glover would destroy Hendo. I like the idea.

Teixeira should be fighting any combination of DC, Gus, Rashad, or Rumble. If sticking to rankings.

A match between Teixeira-Henderson doesn't make sense right now. If it doesn't make sense it won't make dollars.

I would hate to say Hendo needs to retire, but he should at the very least drop to MW

I'd like to watch this fight, but it really wouldn't be too fair to Glover, who should be fighting contenders since he's still number 2 or 3 in the world.

Cormier vs Glover makes much more sense and would be more competitive.

Back