How big was Bret Hart irl?

redapplecigz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
WWE listed Hitman as 6’0 and 234lbs but we all know WWE likes to exaggerate heights and weights. Hogan said he wouldn’t drop the belt to Bret because he was too small. 234 doesn’t seem that small.

Back in 92, WWF listed Bret as 5’11 so I think that’s his legit height. I think the standard rule back then was to add 20-30lbs to weight so I think his real weight was 214 lbs.

Does that seem legit?

I stood next to him at a bitch ass raiders game about 5 years ago and he was just normal sized, didn't have stereotypical"athlete" dimensions

WWE listed Hitman as 6’0 and 234lbs but we all know WWE likes to exaggerate heights and weights. Hogan said he wouldn’t drop the belt to Bret because he was too small. 234 doesn’t seem that small.

Back in 92, WWF listed Bret as 5’11 so I think that’s his legit height. I think the standard rule back then was to add 20-30lbs to weight so I think his real weight was 214 lbs.

Does that seem legit?
I think that’s probably close.

Bret got jacked in 97

bretfrustrated__d22b2d464fc847c06a3f2dd33fe747f9.0.jpg

I could see him easily being 230 there.

Bret seems like a legit 6 ft. Not a small guy by any means (only by Sherdog heavies standards).

I'd imagine 215-220 pounds.

Remember though that McMahon loved jacked up monsters. Compared to Hogan, guys like Bret and HBK were short.

Guys like Bret, Michaels, Flair kind of paved the way for the Jerichos of the world.

Bret seems like a legit 6 ft. Not a small guy by any means (only by Sherdog heavies standards).

I'd imagine 215-220 pounds.

Remember though that McMahon loved jacked up monsters. Compared to Hogan, guys like Bret and HBK were short.

Guys like Bret, Michaels, Flair kind of paved the way for the Jerichos of the world.

who paved the way for Joey Janela and marko stunt ?

He claims he was 245 in WCW.

I stood next to him at a bitch ass raiders game about 5 years ago and he was just normal sized, didn't have stereotypical"athlete" dimensions
We ain’t talking post concussion compressed spine old man hart here peye

I remember thinking Xpac was small but he's apparently a legit 6'1.

I met him in a parking lot outside the arena back around 91... He's about 6 foot.

Back