How big of a factor will the location (Abu Dhabi) of the Khabib/Poirer fight be?

Sea level cain is a myth he gassed from getting his ass whooped. Abu Dhabi seems like a tough place to fight as far as cardio goes . Could effect both guys to be honest.
It’s at sea level. Why would that location effect cardio?

Are they fighting outdoors? If anything affects cardio I actually favor Poirier more because he definitely carries his power even late in the fight.

Abu Dhabi is quite civilized. Nobody will need any special security if the American wins. FFS.
It is not about the American winning. It is about theyre guy lossing.

It is not about the American winning. It is about theyre guy lossing.
I understand that Wizzlebiz but I really do t think anything bad will happen. Russians are quite hard core but they're not lawless twats like in Brazil.

Also Abu Dhabi and Dubai are very developed and they will have great security and you'd have to be REALLY stupid to start some kind of a riot in the middle east.

If Poirier was fighting some Brazilian champion in Buenos Aires I'd be FAR more concerned given the lawless animalistic xenophobia that exists there, and their Neanderthal prevalence for random petty stupid street violence.

The better question here is what happens if dustin wins in abu dabi.

Im not sure thats a good thing for anyone on that card but especially dustin. He will need security to get to the airport.
It is obvious that you have zero idea about Abu Dhabi.
This place is safer than your living room

I understand that Wizzlebiz but I really do t think anything bad will happen. Russians are quite hard core but they're not lawless twats like in Brazil.

Also Abu Dhabi and Dubai are very developed and they will have great security and you'd have to be REALLY stupid to start some kind of a riot in the middle east.

If Poirier was fighting some Brazilian champion in Buenos Aires I'd be FAR more concerned given the lawless animalistic xenophobia that exists there, and their Neanderthal prevalence for random petty stupid street violence.
You are probably right lol. I can only go off of what I have seen. I am in fact going off of brazil response.

It is obvious that you have zero idea about Abu Dhabi.
This place is safer than your living room
You are correct. I am going off of what I have seen in brazil. Which isnt trully fair.

Sadly admitted I dont know shit outside of US and mexico.

did they pick a venue yet? ie- it might be an outdoor arena, so no temperature/humidity control.
I REALLY doubt it.
I've been to Dubai in October and it's phenomenally hot. 96F by around 11am.

Cannot see UFC ever holding an outdoor event for climate reasons. Abu Dhabi in early September will be super hot in the day and still hot at night.

I REALLY doubt it.
I've been to Dubai in October and it's phenomenally hot. 96F by around 11am.

Cannot see UFC ever holding an outdoor event for climate reasons. Abu Dhabi in early September will be super hot in the day and still hot at night.
Doesnt the WWE hold out door events there?

Sea level cain is a myth he gassed from getting his ass whooped. Abu Dhabi seems like a tough place to fight as far as cardio goes . Could effect both guys to be honest.
Getting there a couple weeks earlier could help dustin's performance, like it did werdum's

Back