How beautiful was it watching Chandler outclass Dan Hooker?

Very astute comparison. Another gifted athlete who knew how to dictate the speed of the fight.

Woodley also froze Lawler with the level change similar to Chandler.

KeenSimplisticGreendarnerdragonfly-max-1mb.gif
The fact that Robbie parried the jab the same way 5 times in a row didn't hurt either.

That's what I don't get. I thought it was more of Chandler looking good more than Hooker looking bad. Chandler pressured him and saw every strike coming. He checked every kick pretty much and was too quick for Hooker.
Exactly. The explosive Chandler put that pressure on him right away. Similar to Gastelum vs. Adesanya round 1.

And Hooker is no Adesanya.

Hooker seems off as it is even without fighting. I think it’s good he get out of there.

Find a new sport dude you don’t understand this one clearly

Ok wise one. Tell me why Askren, Alvarez, and Brooks all struggled when they came to the UFC. Tell me why the rejects all win titles. Its the B league. Chandler looked awesome but Hooker was favored to win, not because he is anything special, its because we all thought Chandler was overrated.

All UFC nuthuggers who though Hooker would win easily should be ashamed.

I want to see how explosive and athletic Chandler looks after 12 months in the testing pool before I make judgement.

Ok wise one. Tell me why Askren, Alvarez, and Brooks all struggled when they came to the UFC. Tell me why the rejects all win titles. Its the B league. Chandler looked awesome but Hooker was favored to win, not because he is anything special, its because we all thought Chandler was overrated.
You have no clue what you’re talking about just gonna put you on ignore I don’t deal with casuals

Very astute comparison. Another gifted athlete who knew how to dictate the speed of the fight.

Woodley also froze Lawler with the level change similar to Chandler.

KeenSimplisticGreendarnerdragonfly-max-1mb.gif
I almost forget what Woodley used to be.

I dislike both, but Chandler looked good and Hooker looked like a guy who's had too many wars and is now hesitant and potentially has a cracked chin. I think he might go on a slide now.

Yeah Dan looked really tentitive maybe because he took so much punishemnt againts Dustin. He should have let them hands go from the get go
Thats what I thought and remember that video of him on the stretcher after the Dustin fight, he looked like he was clinging to life

Little midget gets so triggered at Khabib. Guy ain’t gonna do shyt. If you’re so tough fight Oliveira Gaethje or Islam first. But no he’d rather just duck

Judge every fighter on their own. I also love how people love to throw Eddie in this category of a failure when the man came to the UFC in decline,yet still managed to become a champion beating great fighters, many of whom people still slobber over, along the way.How is that bad?

Chandler did what Chandler does. If you go back and watch his fights I think it is fair to say that Chandler may be one of the most formidable 1 round fighters in MMA. Chandler is a top level athlete, and he always uses it to his advantage in the first round. I think that is why Dan looked the way he did.

My take is that Dan and his team, being as smart as they are, we’re preparing for the Chandler blitz. I think Chandler kind of threw him off a little bit because his hand speed and his ability to stalk Hooker down. Dan had that “holy shit” vibe going on like Chandler was even more athletic than he had expected. Chandler has gas issues and certainly slows down in all of his fights that go past the 1st, and those late round grueling battles are where Dan exceeds. I think Dan was counting on his toughness to carry him through and then turn it on and finish Chandler. Chandlers powerwas just too much.

Izzy has been uncharacteristically quiet since his teammate got starched

Back