How badly would OWGP Mirko beat Rumble Johnson?

OWGP Mirko is a myth,one of the biggest rose colored glasses events in sherdogs history.

Mirko beats a MW,an old blown up LHW,another blown up LHW,and an exhausted Barnett,and people think that he was somehow unstoppable because of that? I dont get it. That entire tourney was designed for mirko to win,he was given the easiest road.

Rumble is actually a bad matchup for him. I think a guy like Cormier would be a better matchup for CC due to his vulnerability to body kicks.

Rumble is actually a bad matchup for him. I think a guy like Cormier would be a better matchup for CC due to his vulnerability to body kicks.
I could see Rumble's early assault and crowding Mirko,being a problem. He doesnt like that. Even a green Aleks had some success with that,which set in motion Fedor's strategy against him later.

Mirko kills them both... he was on another level back then

OWGP Mirko is a myth,one of the biggest rose colored glasses events in sherdogs history.
Go suck Fedors dick little bitch...Mirko would wreck Fedor that night....Even Barnett said so.

Mirko kills them both... he was on another level back then
Rumble is arguably the greatest one round fighter in the history of the sport. And he wouldn't gas against Mirko cause the fight would remain standing. I think Rumble puts him to sleep.

Mirko beats a MW,an old blown up LHW,another blown up LHW,and an exhausted Barnett,and people think that he was somehow unstoppable because of that? I dont get it. That entire tourney was designed for mirko to win,he was given the easiest road.

Anyone who comes up with excuses to deny three of a fighter's wins is doing some fucked up mental gymnastics.

CC beat Barnett 3 times in all, so the "exhaustion" excuse is out. Wanderlei Silva was an enormously dominant fighter at the time and CC destroyed him.

Rumble is arguably the greatest one round fighter in the history of the sport. And he wouldn't gas against Mirko cause the fight would remain standing. I think Rumble puts him to sleep.

he COULD possibly catch him early,but if he doesnt,Mirko could get him. If he stands still in front of mirko long enough for him to let ol painless out of the bag he could get LHK'd too.

Damn...would have loved to see that happen but we'll never know.

Somewhat off topic but I'm guessing Mirko will never get sanctioned here in the US ever again since he hasn't finished his suspension and will be fighting in Rizin. Does that sound about right?

I could see Rumble's early assault and crowding Mirko,being a problem. He doesnt like that. Even a green Aleks had some success with that,which set in motion Fedor's strategy against him later.

UdYex3n.gif

Anyone who comes up with excuses to deny three of a fighter's wins is doing some fucked up mental gymnastics.

CC beat Barnett 3 times in all, so the "exhaustion" excuse is out. Wanderlei Silva was an enormously dominant fighter at the time and CC destroyed him.

a dominant fighter at LHW.

People are talking about the OWGP,so if Mirko beat a guy he allready beat allready twice,why is that special?

he beat up barnett again! oh shit! hes unstoppable!

Back