How badly would Dmitry Pirog have fucked up Canelo?

StopDucking

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Do you think Canelo is supremely lucky the best middleweight of the 21st century got injured and had to retire or do you think Canelo would have ducked him until Pirog is 39 anyway?

Do you think Canelo is supremely lucky the best middleweight of the 21st century got injured and had to retire or do you think Canelo would have ducked him until Pirog is 39 anyway?

Also LOL at best middleweight of 21st century. Goddamn, I think this is what @Hagler calls a "Gimmick". Keep developing the character, it's coming along nicely lol

Canelo inside 6. Pirog would have been washed up by time Canelo at MW anyway.

Tbh, I was just messing with TS... I think he opened this thread to mess with a certain crowd here.

Tbh, I was just messing with TS... I think he opened this thread to mess with a certain crowd here.
Oh that much is obvious, now to wait for the devils advocates to say "hold my beer" and try and build this entire case for a guy who's one accomplishment was beating an unproven and underwhelming on that night Danny Jacob's as someone who was some sort of uncrowded king of division. Thread has some potential

Canelo barely beat Golovkin and went the distance with Jacobs. Pirog is better than Golovkin everywhere and knocked Jacobs the fuck out.
Man I wish they would have fought, it was even scheduled and everything then the freak injury happened.

Also LOL at best middleweight of 21st century. Goddamn, I think this is what @Hagler calls a "Gimmick". Keep developing the character, it's coming along nicely lol

:)

Prime for prime it's a good fight. But as was said earlier I think Pirog may have been over the hill by the time a Canelo bout could happen.

From what I’ve seen of pitot I’d pick canelo and definitely ggg over him, prime for prime

acobs had the worst preparation of his career for the Pirog fight.
Favourite to win tittle fight in his hometown country and badly prepared for a world tittle fight?
A side fighters usually are well prepared.
Jacobs record also looks good.

Back