How badly is Dana and WME about to screw over MM?

ahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

I can guarantee hes already called Dana and BEGGED him to let him finally fight TJ for whatever he WAS being offered.

That offer is longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gone
that's about the dumbest shit i've read here today.

They should just get rid of the 125 division. People outside a few hardcore fans are just not interested in it, and there's no reason to think they will ever be. Even WMMA is more popular than flyweights.

If there were ever a time it's now.

that's about the dumbest shit i've read here today.
if you think DJ has even close to the bargaining power he had before this loss................

I got a flying dragon with the head of a shark to sell you!

You already know Uncle Dana is throwing a party now that MM lost. Does he get an immediate title shot or does he go to the same line that Aldo and Stipe went too?
Aldo fought for interim title his next fight. No line.

Next time we see DJ Uncle Dana's gonna have his ass fighting on the facebook prelims of a fight night Tulsa for 10/10

They will offer him a 15k/15k contract if he's lucky. And rightfully so, the guy is the biggest duck in UFC history. Fook him.

You may not like that he didn't fight TJ, but calling him the biggest duck is quite a stretch. Ever heard of Germaine de Randamie?

Maybe he’ll get a spot on season three of the Tuesday Night Contender Series.

if you think DJ has even close to the bargaining power he had before this loss................

I got a flying dragon with the head of a shark to sell you!
that's not the dumb part, you half-wit.

it's your guarantee that DJ called dana after losing his title and begged him to fight a champion from a higher weight class that is idiotic. did it sound clever in your head? because it's retarded beyond comprehension.

That Mouse fucked himself over by not taking risks and catering to the fans. Even if its just little.

Refused to fight more exciting. Refused to talk shit. Refused to market himself. Refused super fights. He made a choice. He fucked himself.

Last edited:
Can't we all agree?
125 lbs division and WMMA both suck.
I think most people actually agree with that sentiment. Only some little male feminist, trolls, and a couple hardcores disagree. Ronda was the only thing really selling it cause of her awesome throws.

that's not the dumb part, you half-wit.

it's your guarantee that DJ called dana after losing his title and begged him to fight a champion from a higher weight class that is idiotic. did it sound clever in your head? because it's retarded beyond comprehension.
dude I dont know what you are so upset about in your life, but its not my fault. step away from the computer until you can post responsibly

dude I dont know what you are so upset about in your life, but its not my fault. step away from the computer until you can post responsibly
at the moment of posting what you quoted, i was mostly upset about the idiocy of your contributions to this thread.

so it was actually your fault.

At least she did not make 100 excuses for it.

So MM had reasons for refusing the TJ fight, and to you that means he's more of a duck than someone who abandoned a title and fled a division with no rationale at all?

Back